Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Your All Time Favorite Song
on: July 29, 2013 05:26
Post your favorite song(s) and a few lyrics here!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
My favourite song ever may be Wasted Years by Iron Maiden. I'm going to get a tattoo with half the chorus and my sister will get the other half.

"So understand
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up... make your stand,
And realise you're living in the golden years."
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I don't think I will ever have an all-time favorite song, mainly because my favorite songs change along with whatever seaon of life I'm in

Right now, I like a lot of Switchfoot songs, but there were different bands I liked before that... I dunno, I like lots of songs So maybe I shouldn't have posted on here
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Here;s a couple Switchfoot lyrics for those of you who haven't heard them before. They are talented song writers

"In this needle and haystack life, I found miracles there in your eyes. It's no accident we're here tonight. We are once in a lifetime."
"We are crooked souls trying to stand up straight."
"Every breath is a second chance."
"Hey girl, don't believe them, no one's got a soul like you. Hey girl, don't believe them, your skins more than a pin-up suit. Deep down there's a girl inside. You've got wings, but you're scared to fly. Wake up."
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, that is true. My favorite song changes just about everyday! I like Switchfoot and Ashes Remain and that kind of stuff. But songs change all the time!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
It's kinda hard to chose one, but right now I'd have to say it's probably "Undone" by FFH. I've been singing it practically nonstop all day
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
"I Know That My Redeemer Liveth" from Handel's Messiah.
I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. And though worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God. For now is Christ risen from the dead, the firstfruits of them that sleep.

A close second would be "He Shall Feed His Flock" also from Messiah.
He shall feed flock like a shepherd, and He shall gather the lambs in His arms, and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those that are with young. Come unto Him all ye that labor. Come unto Him ye that are heavy laden and He will give you rest. Take His yoke upon you and learn of Him, for He is meek and lowly of heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Currently, it's "Take the Bullets Away" by We As Human.

"Am i worthless, am I filthy, am I too far gone for a remedy, will you help me, cause Im dying, to be something more than a memory, if I reach out, can i trust you, will you help me see the light of one more day? Take the bullets away!"
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Anything by Taylor Swift ❤
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email