Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post I've Always Wanted To...
on: August 01, 2013 11:32
Have you ever had the random urge to try and balance on your head? Or what about trying to do karate? Or maybe disguise yourself as a different person and take a walk down the street? How about trying to pull an all-nighter or staying awake all night long without closing an eye? All of these things sound fun, but could you or would you ever do them? Tell about what random things you've ever wanted to do, and those of you who were brave enough to try them!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
-Go bungee jumping
-Go to New Zealand
-Drive a Mustang Convertable
-Learn fencing
-Try to drive in a country where the lanes are placed differently on the road (oppisite of the way they are in USA, but i might get killed)
-Set aside an entire day of my life just to watch LOTR and The Hobbit.

You up for that one, Rodwen?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
-go spelunking
-learn to swim and go scuba diving
-go to New Zealand or some place in Europe
-go to Japan
-attend several concerts
-learn fencing and archery
-after learning archery perform it on horseback since I know how to ride
-by some miracle have one of my stories enjoyed by others and published
-have a large library in a big house
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Go on safari in Africa. See the Taj Mahal. Travel to Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. So many more things, but as I'm nearly 61, not sure I'll ever get to do any of them. Have wanted to those things since I was teen and never seemed to accomplish them. I'm hoping you younger ones can get to do some of your dreams.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Find my distant cousins in Sweden (we have lost contact info) and spend Midsummer with them. But given my current occupation, which I love, I will never be able to travel except perhaps in January, when it's nothing but snow to see.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I have another one:

Travel to those supposedly haunted castles in Ireland, Scotland, and other locations. If I do that, Rodwen has to come with.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes!!! I've always really wanted to go to a Haunted House. I was never allowed to, but I get the reason. I've also wanted to learn some type of self defense so I can live up to my nick name "Epic Syd Ninja." I want to live out in the country, grow a garden, own farm animals, including a horse, and make all the food I eat. I would like to try jet skiing or parasailing. I know it sounds funny, but I want to fall in love. Thats seems like a lovely adventure in it's own. If only it wasn't so hard to find a Prince Charming... :')
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Wing Diving! I've always wanted to go wing dive. It looks so cool, and like so much fun! In the movie Transformers, there was a group of guys who did it during the battle at the end. I saw that and thought it was just so cool
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
RodwenAravilui5136 said: If only it wasn't so hard to find a Prince Charming... :')

I agree with you there! That can be on its own list
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
go to Ireland.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm. I would also want to meet any of the authors of my favorite books.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
The other day, I had the random urge to draw on my walls with sharpie. Of course I didn't. If I did, that would've been a disaster with my mom!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lol, Rodwen. Sometimes when I'm holding something like a phone and we're driving in the car, I get this random urge to throw it out the window and watch and smash. Which of course would be awesome for all of two seconds and then I'd wish I hadn't done it. I really want to learn kung-fu, and I think I might learn nunchucks. My brother got a couple pairs of them and is sort of learning how to do it.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lol, Rodwen! I can imagine what a disaster that would be, especially what with the situation of the kind of tape that can-cannot be put on the wood paneling

Mareth, once in elementary school I took a brief kung-fu class after school. I was horrible at it because the first class was about teaching you balance or whatever, and i did not have the patience for that. I did get to break a board with my foot, though.

When Im emptying the dishwasher I get an occasional urge to drop plate and hear the sound or glass breaking
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email