Register

Author Topic:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Clip from Extended Edition of The Hobbit
on: August 02, 2013 01:22
Hello guys,

Just found this while reading news on Yahoo, Its a clip of Elrond Talking to Bilbo:

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/the-hobbit--an-unexpected-journey-deleted-scene--exclusive--065952595.html

Check it out, I really liked it myself.

-Chris
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, of course, I loved it.....It makes me so anxious for the extended to come out. I will be first in line to buy it!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I was a little disappointed about being only 13 minutes though I know it’s a smaller movie than LotR which had about 30 minutes. But it sounds really good! I can’t wait to the hours and hours of extras! I’ll be “sick” at home for one week
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the replies guys, , I like your sick for a week joke lol! Good idea
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I loved the clip, but I wish more scenes were added on to the film. I'll watch it anyways, though, of course
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I have classes or work but I don't know how to watch it on other way lol I don't want to wait until christmas hollidays!
I can't watch LotR cinema version anymore. So when I watch it is always the extended version. For The Hobbit I think it'll be the same
Ilandir
Council Member
Send Message
I think the 20-25mins originally stated by PJ was due to the fact that back then, some scenes (such as the Gandalf at the High Fells sequence) were going to be part of the AUJ extended edition.

Now, after much editing, that particular scene will be placed in DoS and probably a few other sequences - thus reducing the 25mins estimate to 13mins.

[Edited on 08/04/2013 by Ilandir]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for that! Definitely cleared things up a bit, and thankfully so
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
This clip could replace about half and hour of the Indiana Jones stuff for me.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
haha. True enough
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
tarcolan said:This clip could replace about half and hour of the Indiana Jones stuff for me.

Ha I quite agree!, I read loads of reviews about the hobbit being slow and taking too long, but for me it was over so fast, and there was so much as you say Indiana jones stuff, except Indy does it better. I miss all the, talking from LotR, The Hobbit is Great just too much OTT Action.

[Edited on 08/08/2013 by Aragorn16Estel]
Nevaratoiel
Council Member
Send Message
Cute.
~Nev~
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email