Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post The (Movie) Quote Game - Part 20
on: August 05, 2013 07:52
This thread had in excess of 750 posts and has been restarted.

Rules: The first person to post here says a LotR, or The Hobbit, movie quote in response to the first quote, then the next person says one in response to the one before, and so on.

Please remember that this game was designed for movie quotes only. I have taken the liberty to reiterate this in the title to set it apart from the other quote game in the forum.

The previous quote was:

"Taking precautions."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"But they knows. They knows. They suspects us."
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"We're innocent travelers."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"Well, that isn't so bad."
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
"You young rascals! A merry hunt you've led us on, and now we find you, feasting and....smoking!"
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"It was your idea!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Gandalf, forgive me"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"Your treachery has already cost many lives."
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
"Good gracious, you have been productive!"
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"And turned them all to stone."
LinweSingollo
Send Message
"This scum will be awake in a couple of hours."
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"Oh, no. What do I do? What do we do?"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Farewell, my brave Hobbits. My work is now finished."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"I hold your oath fulfilled. Be at peace."
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
"When you hang from a gibbet for the sport of your own crows, we shall have peace!"
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"You know, some people are beginning to wonder about you, Uncle. They think you are becoming..odd."

[Edited on 08/09/2013 by Lindarielwen]
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
"Indeed? Good. Yes, very good."
LinweSingollo
Send Message

"Hahahahahaahaha. Hahahahahahah. You have no power here, Gandalf the Grey."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What did you call me?"
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
"I’m sorry, all right? I won’t do it again."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"We'll never speak of it again."
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
"Now, Mr. Frodo, you shouldn’t make fun. I was being serious."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"We be nice to them if they be nice to us."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Master betrayed us."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"He is gathering all evil to him."
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
"The house of his spirit crumbles. He is burning. Already burning."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"No! We need him alive! We need him to talk!"
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
"Let him rot! Why should we care?"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"I have not the heart to tell you. For me the grief is still too near."
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
"He has fallen into Shadow."
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Can you see the bottom?"
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
"Take heart, Merry. It will soon be over."
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"That's why we need a burglar."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I cannot do this alone."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"There are those who dwell in the mountain."
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email