Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anyone from the Northeast (USA)?
on: August 27, 2013 12:29
Just wondering if there is anyone else from the North Where we can complain about 20 feet of snow anytime from October to May
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Briallen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm not from the Northeast, I'm from the North Midwest, but we definitely get a TON of snow, and it gets absolutely freezing from September to May/June.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I can sympathize
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
SNOW in June??? Holy guacamole! No, I'm from the South. We get snow once maybe twice a year. We had a lot in January. About three feet!! Okay, so maybe not a lot compared to y'all's twenty feet of snow, but hey, it's a lot for down here!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
From the family I know in the South, I was told that several inches of snow can really set people back, especially nar cities and such Here, it isnt even noticed.
Maltaquesse Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I am from Wisconsin... So sick of winter by now!!!! (@.@)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email