Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Un-named RP thread
on: September 01, 2013 12:20
Hi! Im looking to start a new RP thread, and Im lookign for people to join. You can post in here or Pm me. Im not quite sure yet as to what it'll be about, so your suggestions are welcome.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I would like to join you. Do you have any idea of the storyline?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Ella! Im not sure yet of the story line, but I do have a setting in mind, which is Gondor.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
May I be a dwarf?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course! Once I figure out a name, I'll post the name in here and open up an OOC discussion thread so we can further discuss the plot.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Alright, I have come up with a name: it will be called Days End. I'll open up that new thread to a plot can be discussed.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hi *waves frantically* Can I join? And be... hmm... gr... *gnaws piece of cardboard* an elf!? Please!? Elfses are awesomes!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sure! I opened the OOC Discussion under the name of the RP in this section. Feel free to contribute to the storyline.

[Edited on 09/04/2013 by findemaxam48]
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
It strikes me, Findamaxam, that you did not follow our suggestion to read "A Beginner's Guide to RPG's". Your opening is so vague as to be non-existent. Perhaps you and your fellow players should take the time to read the guideline before you go any further. It's at the top of the forums, where all the rules and guidelines are. Take a moment to check it out.

Carry on,
BerethEdhellen, RPG Moderator
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email