Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Google+ Circle?
on: January 17, 2014 05:24
Sadly, it is very unlikely any of us will meet face to face in real life. So, I was wondering, for those of us who have Gmail: would you be interested in making a Google+ Circle or Hangout to keep in touch?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
I already have Facebook, which is way more social media than I need. Do appreciate the offer though. Perhaps some others might enjoy that though.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I don't have Facebook, but you already know I have Gmail, maxie! I would be interested, if there are enough people!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Let's spread the word!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I'm interested, I already have on too
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I don't think may people HAVE google+!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
If you have a Gmail, then you do. Hmmmmm...
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
It's not that easy, you have to set it up! And some people dont have gmail!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Plus google+ has stopped working for me today *fumes* it's okay, computer, I still love you, really.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
right, so is mine...
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
Google had problems today apparently. :/

I'm up for a circle.
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Excellent! I will PM you my email address (Or you me?) so I can email you and stick you in my circles.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, I have a mental image of you drawing a circle and cutting and sticking names into it!
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
wolfbladequeen said:Maxie, I have a mental image of you drawing a circle and cutting and sticking names into it!

*laugh* Made me picture her like that too, now.

And I'll PM you, Maxie.
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I got it! The PM, that is. And yes, I shall make the literal circle as well and glue it into my ever present notebook. Or better yet, I'll mail it to Wolfie!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email