Register

Author Topic:
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
Post Marvel's Agents of Shield
on: January 24, 2014 03:58
Has anybody been watching it?

I'm really excited about this series, and I'm loving it. The next episode (1x13) looks promising. And with Stan Lee too!
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
Galadivren
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, my husband and I have been watching it - anxiously awaiting it's return in a week or two! Have to say though, there have been 2 episodes so far that you wouldn't get much out of if you haven't seen the films that precede them (Thor: The Dark World being the more prominent).
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
I am quite fond of Thor, so I'm curious about the 2 episodes you mentioned. Do they develope on the Dark World? Surely they wouldn't put an important development in this series, because not everyone will see it!
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I love Agents of SHIELD, unfortunately I'm still still on the second season. (I have not seen any of it.) But what I have seen of it is really great. I'm still waiting for my library to get it. If anyone could tell me where I could watch it for free that'd be great. I don't have netflix or anything, unfortunately.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email