Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
BabidiBuu
Council Member
Send Message
Post Name Change?
on: June 06, 2014 03:29
... Man, I need to visit this place more often.

Hey there, everyone! Been a while since I last popped in! Quite a lot of things came up, and sorta got swept away by them. I'd like to make a re-appearance.

I've got a question on mind, though; actually maybe two
First things first: Any possible way to get a name change, or do I have to make a new account for that? ^^

Secondly, there was another Council of Elrond forum - sort of had a blue layout to the board, unlike this one which is green. Anyone know what might have happened there?

Thirdly: Whatever happened to the captions section?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinliƫ - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
Hello BabidiBuu. Welcome back.
You can get a name change if there's a good reason for it. You should contact our accounts admin for that, her name's gwendeth. You definitely should not create a second account, as that is against our site rules and any double account will be deleted.
I'm not sure which forum you mean. Our forum has always been as it is. We did move to a new software a while back, which brought on some changes, including reducing our 'themes'. Perhaps you had selected a different theme in the past and that one might no longer be available. But contents-wise our site hasn't changed.
What do you mean with 'what happened to the captions section'? You'll have to be a bit more specific . Are you referring to the type of pictures in 'Pippin's Picture Parodies' (in the Humor Section)? As you can see those are still there.
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
BabidiBuu
Council Member
Send Message
Well... Depends on what you mean by 'good reason'. X3

There actually was another forum that I frequented that was also called Council-Of-Elrond. I had just started coming back to it, to! But last I checked, it re-directed to some other site. ^^

Hmm... No, I recall there was once a section where a picture would be posted once a month I think? And people would post comments, captioning them. ^^
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email