Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Post Concerning Hobbits Piano Cover
on: June 17, 2014 09:45
Hello! After a long time, I've finally been able to play this soundtrack well enough for a video. This is my very first YouTube video and I would like to share it with you all. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2u_94P-6w

[Edited on 06/17/2014 by Alexanda]
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alexanda, your playing brought tears to my eyes! It is just beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! We viewed this in Ensemble last year, and i have forgotten about it until now. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Alex!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
I'm not sure where this belongs, but I think it should be a part of the whole ON TOPIC stuff! Wow! Good job, Alex! I'll mark it read, but will consider where it should go. May ask my fellow mods because it deserves a spotlight!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks a lot, guys! I like the song too. Hmm...maybe this is in the wrong section, as Belle said. Sorry, I somehow thought that the Prancing Pony is a "Lounge" section.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe it should go in Music Discussions? Or we can make a whole new forum topic just for it.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Wonderful Alex. Well done! I agree it should go in the Music forum 'cos it's movie related. Bis! Bis! (French for encore)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email