Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Post Stupid things you (or somebody else) have said/asked
on: November 05, 2014 07:21
Okay if there is another forum like this out there please let me know. But anyways ill start with the stupidity if anyone would like to join me.
My sister and I were watching the world series. The announcer said Alcides was up to bat. My sister said: oh that's Alcides? I thought it was Escobar.
*facepalm*
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
I don't think there's another one out there like this, but to be honest, I wouldn't know the difference between those two or even their names. I don't know that it's stupid of your sister, she was just mistaken. Hmm...
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
No I mean she knew that was his ful name she just had a ding-dong moment. I wasn't really calling her stupid.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I've heard someone in my school ask "What's President Obama's last name?" Lol.

[Edited on 03/28/2015 by RodwenAravilui5136]
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email