Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
artuilee
Council Member
Send Message
Post Translation help
on: January 03, 2015 06:23
Hey could anyone give me a translation of "But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer"? I consider to get it tattoed so if someone could also show me how to write it in tengwar I would be really thankful

I also tried to find a translation for "You and I will meet again - and you'll be here in my arms - just sleeping" and I ended up with "le ar ni hostuvar ata - ar nauvalyë sís rancunyatsë - er lorna" is this correct and could you show me how it would look like in tengwar?
dirk_math
Quenya Workbook Mentor
Send Message
Sorry, but all the people who do translations on this site work for free.
We have no problems when you ask for the translation of a short sentence.
But for such long pieces of text as you ask, you should first start to learn a bit of Quenya and have a try yourself.
Yassë engë lómë, anarties calali.
Alcarinquono
Council Member
Send Message
mal manarisse, narye er eata nata, laime sina. yando laime mere eata. horye eata. venya aure tuluva. ar mane I anar cale, caluvarye ar nauva latina. I cant type tengwar on here, sorry
mele na mara ar olca... mana caruvanye?
Alcarinquono
Council Member
Send Message
also, don't know how to do the dots above the letters. but you don't need that for tengwar, only for pronunciation
mele na mara ar olca... mana caruvanye?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email