Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Post Questions on Topic Creation
on: March 16, 2015 05:13
Hi, I'm new, and I want to make sure I conform to the guidelines for starting new topics.

For example, I want to create a thread called Tauriel Fan Club in Casting. I see we already have one called Tauriel in Movie Discussion, so I thought that you, the moderaters, might think this was redundant. But I think it would not be redundant because the Tauriel thread has been dominated by discussion of the movie makers' motivations or justifications in creating the character, media related to the character, and controversy surrounding her introduction. As a Tauriel fan, frankly, I don't find this environment conducive to engaging in an enjoyable, in depth discussion of the character within the story. So I would like to create a thread where Tauriel fans could hang out, like the threads that many other characters have.

Does this sound okay? Would you like me to clarify more?

Thanks
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
I believe that if there is no thread for Tauriel in the Casting forum, you can go ahead and create one. Casting is already something between a character fanfest forum and cast fanfest forum anyway. But to be 100% sure, I suggest you PM tarcolan, our Movies mod.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Actually it's Rosearialelven's forum, but if there isn't a thread there already for Tauriel it's OK to make one.
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you. I appreciate it.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email