Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
PipPip
Council Member
Send Message
Post arwen figure
on: February 07, 2003 04:51
I live in Prague and the only figures I've found here are the Arwen one in purple gown and Arwen with a horse and a blob that is supposed to be Frodo.

My Arwen doll looks remarkably like Spock.

anyone else with a funky arwen?

[Edited on 7/2/2003 by PipPip]
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
Post RE: arwen figure
on: February 07, 2003 12:51
That's the reason why I haven't gotten her, because she doesn't look like Arwen. (But her hair and dress are pretty...) And now that you mention it, she does look like Spock. I never thought of that... But, the Galadriel doll is really pretty...
highlandergirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2003 12:36
Ah,yes..Arwen and her amazingly shrunken head. I bought it for my daughter on clearance. I don't like her face/head at all! Galadriel is much prettier, and Eowyn. But watch out, Eowyn's head is a bit wobbly! There was another Arwen, in her angel dress, that was much prettier! I don't think they sell it anymore:cry:
Rik
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2003 10:30
Actually, it was never released, but it's just been released about a week ago! It's out now!!!!!!!
highlandergirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2003 11:41
Actually, it was never released, but it's just been released about a week ago! It's out now!!!!!!!

I have to get it, do you know where it is..oh, you're in U.K. aren't you? Hope it's here, too..
Rik
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2003 10:47
I actually haven't seen it yet. It has been spotted in America(Mainly California) and other places. Here's a picture of it.
http://www.thegd.com/photo.asp?image=/images/Toys/Toybiz/TTT/12_Arwen_Front.jpg
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email