Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
morgana03
Council Member
Send Message
Post Arwen's Pendent?
on: March 22, 2003 06:49
Hi, I've read all your terrific ideas. I'm better with painting portaits on wood(new plan is woodburning) or sweatshirts since some of those prices on E-bay for a somple sweatshirt or T-shirt with just a single 8x10 photo is silly.

My reason for posting is to ask if anyone knows of anyone who has ever made a good replica of Arwen's pendent out of either metal or clay? I've heard of this stuff called cosplay but have no clue. I would love to have the pendent but the real ones are just a bit out of price range right now. Thanks.
hobbithole_dweller
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Arwen's Pendent?
on: March 29, 2003 11:14
cosplaying is when fan dress up as a character from a tv show, book, movie, etc. so yeah I guess a person cosplaying as Arwen might have made the pendant.

I don't really know anything about art and stuff but I think you should make the pendant out of clay. It'd be easier to shape and you can just paint it after it hardens.
we_wantsss_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2003 01:41
I saw this make your own Arwen pendant kit, on the internet once, totally sold out, but maybe they'll return, don't remember the adress
~archangeli~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2003 04:39
I have been making Evenstar pendants since Dec 2002 and I've recently started selling them.

I use polymer clay and Swarovski stones. It just requires patience but I think mine look a lot better than the $8 costume necklaces.

PM if you'd like pictures
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email