Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Erhithiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post New Arwen 12
on: May 02, 2003 05:16
Hi! Have you seen the new 12" Arwen Figure in the White Dress? I was browsing ebay, looking for a Arwen gift for my daughter, when there she was! Brand new, in the red box, and even wearing the Evenstar necklace. There were several on auction, and I did eventually bid a winner...

She looks fantastic! Very much the likeness of Liv Tyler.

So, just a heads up on this one...if you enjoy the 12" collectible figures...there is a new one out there...and she looks great!
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: New Arwen 12
on: May 07, 2003 01:59
yep, I just got one for my daughters B-day from target (and picked up an Eowyn and Bilbo for myself, hubby wasnt to happy about that! lol)
Erhithiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: New Arwen 12
on: May 10, 2003 10:00
I think this Arwen (White Dress/red box) is so much nicer then the first one, which I think still is a very pretty doll...just not exactly the best scupt done...

But this White Dress Arwen is more detailed, and I think she really does capture the likeness of Liv Tyler...She really does have that beautiful elven look to her...

I do wish the Evenstar Necklace was a bit prettier, but at least they included it this time around. Actually, they should put it on Aragorn, but I guess thats more progressive in thinking then they want to get...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email