Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Erhithiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Eowyn's necklace & earring set
on: May 02, 2003 05:28
Well, there it is. Eowyn's beautiful necklace, in 14kt gold, with matching earrings.
I had hoped it would be made. Hoped it would be done well. And it was....
And I sure enough went for it . Placed that order for this lovely, beautiful set of jewelry. Took up the whole credit card, but you know what? Its worth it

So, my question: any one else done the same today?

When Noble Collections does it right, they really do it right
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Eowyn's necklace & earring set
on: May 07, 2003 01:49
Ooooooh I just saw all the new stuff they are offering this morning, unfortunatley my husband has put me on a LOTR spending freeze :cry:

Let us know what they are like when you get them! I will live vicariously through you lol
Erhithiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2003 02:08
Hi Again! Well, my jewelry arrived this last week.

The Eowyn necklace looks exactly like the one she is wearing in the film! It comes in a heavy wooden box, with LOTR on the top. Also it comes with an embosed Certificate of Authenticy...the matching earrings also come in a matching dark wood box, with henged lids.

They are very pretty....The necklace is dressy enough for a special occasion, but also I think it can be a dressy casual look as well. The earrings are small and floral, but not prissy or anything like that.

They are very pretty.
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2003 05:16
oh my gosh soooo cool:cry:

me wantsssss it!
Arwen_Evenstar_2003
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 29, 2003 09:14
I just been wondering to order, but I dont realy know now.... BUt it is sooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool!!!! i want it:cry:
Scothia
CoE Elder Sister
Send Message
on: July 10, 2003 04:32
Erhithiel, I confess to more than a twinge of envy here! I was just in the Store last night :drool:ing over that very set...you lucky girl, you!
Gayalhawiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2003 02:42
Oh my gosh! I love that set soooooo much! I can't belive it's in 14K gold! I want it sooooo much...but if I bought it I would be paying like, double the money (I live in Canada):cry:! I really hope they make her brooch that she wears when they are traveling to Helms Deep. It's really pretty!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email