Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
Post 12 inch figure upside down
on: May 11, 2003 11:51
I bought a witchking ringwrath at target yesterday and it was put upside down in the box. I looked over the box good and it has not been tampered with.

I saw a gandalf and shadow fax in a witchking with demon horse box on ebay, don't remember what they wanted for it but I think it went pretty high.

I know mine probably wouldn't be as desirable to collectors as that but does
anyone know if something like this would have any "extra" value?
Rik
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: 12 inch figure upside down
on: May 16, 2003 11:58
Yeah if you'd like to make a profit ot just sell it, best go to ebay.
Not many collectors will be intersted in it unless there's an avid Ringwraith fanatic that has to have everything.
There's bound to be someone on ebay that'd want it though.
I've seen quite a few errors on my travels. Lots of Strider/Frodo/Wraith 3-Packs put in upside down.
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: May 17, 2003 09:32
I've seen upside down figures too. The big Bilbo doll was put in the box upside down, which is really funny looking because you know the clear plastic part at the top where the face is suppose to show through? Well all you see are his feet sticking up. It's really goofy looking because you look at the box and all you see are Bilbo's feet. :dizzy:
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2003 02:51
I think I'll keep my up-side down ringwraith, the more I look at it the more I like it lol

lol LadyArwen that does sound funny.

TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: June 05, 2003 06:29
If your looking for other interesting boxes, there's some that were printed goofy. There's a Merry and a Pippin together (one of the singles, not a double) that are in a red box, but it says Fellowship of the Ring. Everything about the box is the FotR series, but it's red and has the TTT map. And the Galadriel 6 inch figure is in a red box too, but the front is from the FotR and the back is from TTT with the TTT map. Weird... :dizzy:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email