Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Trelithe
Council Member
Send Message
Post Sting
on: May 28, 2003 01:31
I have been constantly checking places for a reasonable price for Sting. Is $200 a reasonable price? That seems to be the range I am finding the sword in. I am not sure what a good price would be when it comes to buying a sword. Any suggestions?
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Sting
on: May 31, 2003 02:43
Have you checked ebay? I found one(authorized United Cutlery) for 120.00
Parmadur
The Happy Pariah
Send Message
on: June 05, 2003 08:16
Well, you could pay $200 if you wanted to, but I don't see any reason why you should have to pay so much for the exact same sword from the exact same company. There are more reasonable prices elsewhere, if you know where to look.

I suppose you could buy from ebay, but the sellers there aren't always completely trustworthy and you don't always know the condition of the item you'll be receiving. Actually, the CoE Store is selling United Cutlery's Sting for $136.49, which is one of the best prices you'll find on the 'net for something of this quality. You get the same certificate of authenticity that other sites advertise, but for a lower price.

If you want to check it out, click here.

/shameless plug
13LegolasesGirl17
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2003 07:43
my sister got aPlastic glowing one for Hannukah last year before we went to see TTT & we brought it w/
it was fun!
Trelithe
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2003 03:08
Oooh thanks. I shall check that out. I really didn't want to dish out $200 if I could find a decent price. I am heading to the renn festivals in Maryland and NewYork. I shall check to see what they offer first before I make my decision.
As for the plastic Sting I almost bought that. But I am more interested in the actualy sword itself. Although the toy one is fun for me it makes alot of noise. ^_~
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email