Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
EresseaSanye
Council Member
Send Message
Post LOTR diary for school
on: July 03, 2003 04:14
Question: Is there a schooldiary of lord of the rings? And if, where can I buy it? I've searched a lot on the internet, but I couldn't find it... And in the stores they don't got that and the nearest Tolkienstore is 60 miles away... I hope someone can help me. I've made my own lotrdiary but I'd love to have an official one!

Greetz,
Eressea
Erhithiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: LOTR diary for school
on: July 12, 2003 02:38
Hi There! If you mean like a school planner, then YES! they surely do have them. I bought my daughter, who will be entering 7th grade, a LOTR Two Towers school planner for the 2004-2004 school year.

I found it at Waldens Bookstore at the mall...thats here in Colorado...BUT you can get them online.

Just do a search at amazon.com or even bn.com .... put in 2004 lord of the rings. You will get the calendars they are preselling and currently selling. The school planner should be listed there.

My daughters has Frodo on the cover, and inside photos from the film...with the dates of the year and so forth...places for you to keep your school schedule....

Also, www.cedco.com has some LOTR things too.

Hope that helps
EresseaSanye
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 05:11
Hi Erhithiel,

Thanx for your suggestions! I meant a schoolplanner yes, I didn't know you called it that, cause in my country you got English planners too, but they're here called school diaries. Doesn't matter, I think I was a bit vague... I watched the sites and I love the planners! I don't know I'm gonna buy one, cause the shipping costs are a bit high and the schoolyear is about to begin (it takes 4-10 weeks to ship it), but I'm gonna try to get one. Pity I can't find a lotrplanner in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany. They even didn't have one in special Tolkien Stores here.... I'm thinking about moving to Colorado by now... (is that a right sentence? It sounds funny to me but I don't know what I'm doing wrong...)

Greetz, Eressea
Gayalhawiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2003 06:42
Hey! I was also looking for a school planner! I wasn't sure if they had LOTR ones, but now that I know they do, I'm definatly going to consider buying one! But, my school with probably make me buy one of their own-to know all of the teachers and new days off. Though I don't know-stupid new grade 7-8 school! Thanks!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email