Register

Author Topic:
Lovely_Lady
Council Member
Send Message
Post Angels Wings (anyone can join)
on: August 22, 2003 08:18
[i][/i] ** This is just a wierd story and I don't care what happens in it**

A girl enters a bar, she looks to young but the guards act as if they can't see her and mabey they can't but others can. Some leave at her entrance while others decide to stay.
She has black hair and green eyes, her face is pale (unnatrually so); but none notices that. She is gorgeous and deadly, but none knows that and if they do they don't care. Some decide to approach her and they feel her power raidiating about her like electricity. But still they advance.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Angels Wings (anyone can join)
on: September 01, 2003 02:37
Emma looked towards the newcomer from her booth in the corner. She knew she was too young to be here, but then again, so was Emma. She'd be a hypocrit to say anything. There was something strange about her, but she dared not go over there. She turned away and sipped at the coke she had.

A chill ran up her spine, so she pulled her trench closer over her black halter. Her black leather pants made a slight noise as she adjusted them over her combat boots.

Emma felt the girls gaze shift towards her. She tried not to look up. She did anyway, her striking blue eyes clear and bright in the dark room. A strand of her blood red hair fell over her eye. She pushed it away, revealing her rather pale complexion.
Adrian
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2003 03:00
Sytine strolled in from the alleyways, a shiver came over her as she entered the bar. She sat down quietly at the bar and ordered a Scotch. She was far too young, but looked much older. People around her began to stare... thinking what a freak she was, her face all peirced up, heavy dark make-up, and her dark black hair lay on her shoulders as she hunched over the counter sipping at her drink.
She wore a black halter top, with black leather pants, and a pair of boots. Her black nails tapped the counter bordley, as people began to spread the nasty rumors.
That she went out with one of her teachers as a child, that she'd been in prison, that she was a nasty person because of where she lived and who she was. Nothing ever changed. Nothing ever would.

[Edited on 2/9/2003 by Syriana]
Lovely_Lady
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 06:29
Not many people came up to her and when they started to she simply locked eyes with them and they left the bar. It was like she was having a mental conversation with them. 'rumors are all from people who want to be like you, but don't have the guts to go out of their comfort zone to be different. We do that is why they spread rumors. They always have and always will.' These words appeared in Sytine's head without anyone saying anything to her or coming up near her. She was the only one who heard them and the only one who had a brush with Aurora's mind and a glimpse of her power. There was something different about her and she was stronger than most human girls and she was stronger than some of the human guys. She didn't like to go around showing her power but when people need to see that others are in the same position as them she will do just about anything.

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 10:00
Elyon had been travilling for a long time, and was very tired. Her food suplies had run out a week a go and she had been avoiding people the best she could, but she couldn't take the pain any longer, the hunger was pulling her apart. When she walked into a bar she got all stiff, her blood froze in her vains. What was in here ? She sat by the bar trying to hide her face, she didn't want to be reckognised. " One soda and something to eat if possable. " She kept looking back over her shoulder, she could not figuer out what it was that was bothering her, but she knew something was. She tried not to think about what had happened, but how could she not. The fact that she was not human anymore tempted her but at the same time scared her. Her brown hair fell before her black eyes when she was looking down at the table, lost in her thoughts.

(( Hope you don't mind me joining ))
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 01:12
(Mind if I bring in a guy?)
Raphael walked slowly into the bar,the neon lights flashing above him making his face look pale.
He wore tight black leather pants,matching boots and a black tank top. He was a little over 6'2" with a lean but muscular and well toned build. His golden blond hair tied up in a ponytail. A leather jacket was slung over his shoulder.His sapphire blues eyes scanned the room for a seat. He sat down at the bar and ordered a lynchberg lemonade. He sighs lost in his thoughts and absent mindedly flicks a stray lock of hair back behind his ear.
Everything that could have gone wrong in his life had,his parents died in a mysterious crash after he had begged them not to go on vacation, his aunt had gone crazy and killed herself and now Merissa. She was the last straw. He'd always been getting wierd vibes,and after that someone usually died,it was liked death was attracted to him. No matter how many times he tried to prevent such things from happening...it ws no use,even the guys from school started calling him names like "Grim Reaper" or "angel of death" . His parents was an accident,his aunt didn't make sense,but she had always been a very superstitious person. Maybe that drove her mad. But Merissa,the love his life, was it just that he was cursed ,everone whoever got close to him dieing.
The feeling was back,a strange buzz, that got stronger as he scanned the bar to find where it was coming from.
A couple of gang members,sporting their colors with pride were sitting in the corner. Another gang walked in,the words between the groups were short and soon both gangs left.
'Whats wrong with me,I did't ask for this power.' He thought as the sound of gunshots was heard from outside.
While a bunch of people got up to see what the heck happened,Raphael didn't. He already knew.
'Are there others like me? With unnatural strength and supernatural senses? Or am I alone? What am I !'

(If it's not clear he's can sense when something or someone will die. I was just building off the name of the thread,Angels Wings. so he's kinda like the angel of death,except not guideing the souls of dead. Just an idea)
(wow! long post,I kinda get carried away sometimes.)

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by LadyElrinda]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 06:04
(((Is it cool if I bring in another guy? )))
Dante sat in the back of the bar, doing his usual people watching. He'd been zoning for the past few minutes, following the pattern of the wood in the celing. The door slamming brought him back to his senses, that was the third person to have left the bar, something must be going on...
Gunshots a few minutes later confrimed his suspisions, he sighed, and was about the go back to the celeing, when something caught his interest, a young girl, sitting at the bar, not such a strange occurance, but this one...she was different.
Dante grinned, flipped his black hair back out of his amethyst eyes, and got up and sat himself down gracefully by the girl.
"Wild evenin' we're havin' tonight," he chuckled, locking eyes with the girl. A cold tingle slithered up his spine. He grinned. A wild eveing indeed... He thought to himself.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 07:55
(( OOC-- I'm sorry to say this, but I don't know who the girl is that Kuramas_girl is talking to.... I mean there are a lot of girls sitting by the bar, I'm sorry but I'd like to know.... I'm all confused here :dizzy: If your not ok with my question please pm me about it, i'm sorry about the disturbance.... ))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email