Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lisa_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Mix-Mashed Movies, Video Game and Book Character Tavern
on: September 16, 2003 07:21
((Basically the name describes it best. This is a Tavern where our favorite Movie characters, Game characters and book characters get together and have fun. Along with our personal characters of cores Pllleeaaaassseee have fun!))

*Outside a blizzard is commencing, snow blowing Everywhere. Outside one of the warmest looking buildings is a sign that reads: Mix-Mashed Tavern. All Drinks and rooms free, Grabem' while their hot!*

Lisa; *Stumbles into the Tavern, snow covering her entire form, the snow in her hair looking very odd against her dark brown hair. She trips on a banana peel that happens to just be there and she flys though the air and lands on a tall figure*

Man's voice: Hey! Watch it!

Lisa; *Sorry Sir--*Looks at who she landed on. A man who stands about 6'2 with corn-colored blond hair, cut short, with a scar running across his face and blue eyes in gray pants, a trench coat with red crosses on the arms and a blue top* Uh--Hi

Siefer; Yeah yeah, just get offa Me!

Lisa; Well ge, your a nice one *Gets off and walks into someone else. This ones a pirate with dark hair, gold skin and all sorts of stuff in his hair* ...Hello

Jack: 'elo luv!

Legolas: *Walks into the Tavern, snow covered but looking as Elfy as allways* Wheres the girl who stole my Money Pouch!??!

Lisa; Uh-oh...*Jumped over the bar and hides under it*

*A tall cowboy with auburn red hair and blue eyes looks at Legolas for a few seconds then gets bumped into by---YOU!*
Lovely_Lady
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Mix-Mashed Movies, Video Game and Book Character Tavern
on: March 03, 2004 03:59
Turquoise; "sorry" hey he's cute she thought looking over at Legolas. Her hand is bruised and her wrist is red, as if she was bound and struggled. A red mark appears on the side of her face where you can barely make out a hand print. She is wearing all black and her black boots have a little bit of snow left on them. "who are you looking for?" sheasks the elf. :heart:

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 02:35
((I'm stuck inside as Elena))

Aragorn steps into the Tavern. He walks over to the bar and orders a drink.

Sabriel: Excuse me sir... is this seat taken?

Aragorn: I belive it isn't!

Sabriel: It's getting cold outside!

Aragorn nodded and returned to his drink.

Elena tripped over her untied shoelace as she tried to stand up and look at Aragorn closer. Man I'm clumsy! She thought to herself. She walked over to the bar, and sat on the other side of Aragorn.

Elena: Has anyone ever told you, you have beautiful eyes?

Aragorn: Ummmm I don't think so! Why?

Elena: It's just I think your... you know... good looking.

Aragorn eyed her suspiciously but took a sip from his drink.

Sabriel rented a room and retreated to it.

Aragorn: Do you know her?

Elena: She's the Abhorsen... a Necromancer... but the only one that uses her bells for good.

Aragorn: I see! Whatever that means!

Riku, a mysterious young fellow just arrived before a huge gust of snow blew him away. He was very young, but his hair glimered like a silver dollar. He took a small table in the corner and looked at his surroundings. This will be okay for the night! Or at least until the storm calms down

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Lisa_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 05:48
Legolas: The woman who stole My pouch of money. She's about five nine with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Dressed all in black....That doesn't look like you. Have you seen her? *Smiles at her in a charming way while thinking she's cute*

Jack: *Whistling innocently as he cleans the bar with a rag. Sees Riku and walks over to him. Takes out a pad of paper and a pen from behind his ear* WAddilya 'ave, lad?

Cowboy: *Looks at Seifer and skedaddle's to the bar and sits on the other side of Aragorn* Strongest thing you have, Honey!

Lisa: *Had just pokes head up above the counted to see if it was safe...* Who? me?

Cowboy: Why yes, cutie, you

Lisa; I---Er---Uhh---OK! Sure! *Grabs the cowboy a Vodka and returns to hiding....Squeaks to Aragorn and Elena* Would any of you two like anything else?
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 01:19
Riku: Water please. This guy scares me! You serve food, right? *Jack nods* Can I have, some soup, if you don't mind.

Aragorn: I'm fine thanks!

Elena: Can I have a water and a bowl of soup? So, Strider! How's the Ranger life!

Aragorn: First off, do I know you?

Elena: I don't think so, why?

Aragorn: It's just you know so much about me that it scares me!

Elena: I scare a lot of people! *She scans the room and notices a familiar boy sitting in the corner. She stands up and sits at his table* Hey!

Riku: *Looks up* Elena?

Elena: Possibly!

Riku: Hey! Nice seeing you here!

Elena: Is that how you should greet your sister?

Riku: I didn't know there was a tecnique to doing so!

Elena: That's all right!

Riku: Who's that? *He points to Aragorn*

Elena: A friend... well perhaps not yet!

Aragorn: Why are you all jumpy? *He asks Lisa as she cowers behind the bar.

Sabriel: As soon as this storms over I'm getting OUT OF HERE!!

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email