Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: No future without a past.
on: July 27, 2004 12:55
"I don't thought that, but you better hed back to the woman she is not felling that well." Rolen said as he gotten a smile on his face before walking away.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 09:33
Amarie remove her hood and smiled when Demeon opened his eyes, "Are you alright? Lay still, I know what Rolen did to you and you shouldn't move right away." She wiped the wet cloth across his forehead again. Her blood red eyes stared into his, also helping her to heal him.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 09:01
Samien watched as Rolen walked away. He waited for a little while before following Rolens path.

"The border is over there." Nate said to the remainder of the group.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 11:41
"Yeah I am all right."And he tryed to get up again.

Rosean was still fild with pain and couldn't move.

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 11:52
Amarie knew that Demeon wouldn't just stay down so she helped him to his feet, "We should go and find the others. They may need help." She pulled her hood back over her head, shadowing her red eyes once again.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 12:16
Nate leant down beside Rosean. He could see that she was in pain, and it touched him with sadness. kneeling down beside her, Nate kissed her on the cheek.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 12:30
Rosean smiled for a moment but the her smile was gone because of the pain she felt.

Demoen returned to find his sister in a great deal of pain. He walked over to her and helt her without saying a word. Roseans eyes started to fill with tears and she lyd against him. "I don't have long do I?" She then said to her brother. "I am sorry." He replied then he fell silent.

"How long are you going to follow me?" Rolen asked as he senced Samien following him.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 10:56
"For as long as I need to, unless you want to finish our fight from ages past...but i guess you're much of a coward like you were back then" commented Samien. He stayed out of view from Rolen, but was still close enough to witness his reaction.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 03:38
Amarie knelt beside Demeon and Rosean, "I might be able to help, if only to ease her pain Demeon." She place her hand on Rosean's arm and a warm glow began to eminate from her hand, flowing through Rosean's body. Amarie could feel the pain that Rosean was feeling and consentrated hard to surpress the pain. Rosean could feel the pain easing up, but not by much.

"Darn it. I didn't want to have to do this." Amarie said when she realized that it wasn't enough. She removed her hood, revealing her blood red eyes for all to see. She looked into Rosean's blind eyes with hers and the pain lessen until it was bearable.

Then Amarie released her grip and looked at Demeon, "She has not been well for some time has she? I could feel it in her."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 12:33
"I am not in the mode to be followed so let us finish what we started shal we." Rolen said as he toke hold of his blade.

"No she hasn't she has it a bit wors then I do." Demeon said as he looked at his sister. Rosean started to sit up and turned to Amarie and said, "thank you." Then she felt that Demeon started to shake a little. "Demeon?!" Rosean said as he toke hold of her brother. Demeon started to shoke a lot wors.
"I am sorry Demeon you told me not to do this anymore." Then she plased hir fingers in the back of his neck and a small golden light came from them. "Don't." Demeon said then he past out. Rosean just helt him close.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 03:07
Amarie put her hood back up and looked at Rosean, "What is going on?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 12:49
"Demeon and I are both deiyng becauce our body's can't handle the powers we have, Demeon and I are connected with our minds so when Demeon's mind got attacked I saw and felt it to there for I will die sooner then he will and with him it is a differant story, men say that his powers are of a demon and the denom sleeps with in him all thought it is starting at wake." Rosean said as he still helt her brother close.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 12:58
Then Rolen looked at the sky and said, "very well my lord, well it seems our fight will have to wait." And he started to walk away and soon he fanished into the shadows.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 02:11
"I see. I think I may be able to help you, but it would take quite some time. You see I also have a unique power, I can subdue the powers of others. I have had this power since I was seven and I have learned to control it pretty well. Unfortunatly I need to know exactly how powerful a person is, or i could subdue the powers too much and kill them. I think I have a pretty good Idea of how powerful Demeon is, but I have no ideas about you." Amarie said as she looked at Rosean.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 11:11
"I hate it when he does that" muttered Samien as Rolen left. "But we will meet again, that I am sure of." Sheathing his sword, Samien started to walk in the direction he had come. 'It was always hard being a Gaurdian to Demeon' he thought to himself. 'Being assigned to him is something that i did not expect from them. And now they are testing him. I must gather information' spoke Samiens thoughts. As he walked, he continued to think.

Nate was worried for Rosean, and a little bit worried for Demeon. It also did not help that he was sure they were being watched by someone, or something. He pulled out his blades and scanned their surroundings. He began to feel a little bit aggitated.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 12:03
Rolen walked on the path that let to the death lands, legends say that there lived a vampire with teroble powers.

"It is all right the....man that did this is gone." Rosean was not sure of what to call the person that had attacked her brothers mind.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 01:04
Nate was relieved as Rosean spoke. "I am glad that you are okay." he told her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 01:41
Amarie spoke quietly to herself, barely audiable to anyone unless they were listening carefully, "Why would Rolen come and bother these two? I just may have to stick around." he looked at Rosean and Demeon, but said nothing more.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 10:42
"That man came here for Demeon that is the only explenation I have." Rosean said to her. Then she looked at Nate and said ,"thank you for wanting to help me." And she smiled gently.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 11:09
Samien caught up with the rest of the group and stood beside Demeon. "You arent safe here my friend. We have to go."

Nate felt slightly light headed as Rosean replied, but was brought back to reality when Samien re-appeared.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 01:14
Amarie helped Demeon to his feet, "I will definatly have to stick around and help you." she smiled at Rosean and Demeon and then turned to Nate, "Do you know of a place that we can go? Because if you do not know of a place close by i know of one that is four days journey from here."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 01:31
"Why would you want to help us?" Demeon asked as he got up. Rosean looked at the people who where with them.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 02:23
Amarie looked at him and said, "Because I think helping you could be fun." She smiled at him.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 08:04
Nate looked at Amarie. "I do not. We'll follow you"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2004 12:51
"Very well if you want to get killed be my geast, that man she talked about can kill all of us with a mear thought." Demeon said as he looked into the woods.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2004 11:13
"can you suggest a better way?" Nate asked Demeon coldy.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2013 03:24
Samien walked into Rosens view, slowly unsheathing his sword. "I am glad that you said that" Samien said with a smile. He started to advance towrds Rolen steadily, pulling a defensive stance.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email