Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: No future without a past.
on: July 08, 2004 01:00
Lirn watched as the forest around them was ripped out of the ground. She turned frightened eyes on Demeon. "What did you do to upset them so much Demeon?" She ran back into the cottage and grabbed Kaira's arm. "We have to get them out of here! If we stay we will all be killed. Hurry everyone!" She turned back towards the door. As she ran outside she yelled over her shoulder, "Kaira take them out the back door." When she was outside she gripped her sword hilt with both hands. "We can at least give them a headstart." The sound of her voice matched her sword, cold hard steel.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 02:40
The woman ran over to Demeon and stood next to him, sword drawn, 'Maybe I should hang around you. You tend to attract people that could potenetially be fun." They still could not see her face but if you could there would have been a smirk on it, "I always love a good fight."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 03:25
Kaira sighed and rushed everyone to the back door, well actually, that would be Rosean. Everyone else seemed to busy getting ready to fight. Her worried eyes shifted back and forth between the shaking Rosean and the battle group amidst the flying trees. Shaking her head she whispered softly to Rosean...
"Wait here for a few seconds, there is one thing I want to do..." She rushed in front of the rest, weapons at the ready. All of them looked at her like she was nuts. She muttered a few words and waved her hands in front of her. Immeediatly a cold chill rushed through the clearing, and everything became still.
"It will only keep us hidden for a little while, barely enough to get out of here and somewhere else." They all glared at her, Dameon's was the worst. "Sorry to ruin your fun...but I'd rather all of you got out of here alive than dead.." She walked towards them, and pushed past them and hurried back to Rosean's side.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 10:50
Demeon hadn't said a word to them he just stated to walk back to Rosean but after he looked at all of them, the way he looked at them was like he looked right into there souls.
"Rosean are you all right?" He asked his sister. "Yes I am right." Rosean said as she smilled ay him. "Come we must go." "I am gratefull for all your help but this fight is between them and my brother and me." Rosean said as they started to walk away.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 03:11
Nate moved forward towards the oncoming group of strangers. "You lot go...I know the leader of that group. Lets just say we have an unsettled score..." shouted Nate as he started to advance some more.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 08:16
Lirn turned to Kaira and grabbed Rosean's arm. "That was brave thing you did friend. And potentially dangerous." As she steered Rosean through the small cottage she placed supplies in a small knapsack. "We have to get these people out of Heaven. Nate can handle them, at least for awhile." Her eyes filled with pain for a second, but she pushed Rosean out the door and into the woods. Hoping against hope that the others would follow.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 12:15
Demeon looked in the direction of where the three's where falling. "If you want to live I say you started walking, and I am not talking about them." Demeon said to Nate as he pointed to the three's. "I just don't want to lose my brother."Rosean said as she to the woods. On the edge of the clearring she stoped and turned her head in the direction of her brother. Lirn didn't know why she did that, because Rosean is blind so she would not be able to see a thing.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 08:59
When Lirn realized that Rosean couldn't see she held her arm and began to walk. "Your brother can take care of himself. Its you taht Im worried about."
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 11:36
Nate ignored Demeon as he blocked the first mans attack, then slashed his throat. The second man went out much the same way. Nate glanced back over his shoulders. When he looked forward again, more people, or so he thought, were emerging from the woods. "next time..." he whipsered. Turning around, Nate began to run, not with the rest of the group, but following near enough to thei trail incase anyone followed him.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 12:07
Then suddenly Rosean stoped and turned her head in her brothers direction and yelled, "Demeon don't!" Demeon turned his head to her and all could see the fire's of rage burning in his eye's. And he started to run to the men.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 12:14
Samien ran from his hiding place and towards Demeon. "STOP!" he commanded in a deep voice. He caught up with Demeon quickly and pulled him to the ground. Quickly, Samien restrained Demeon in his tight grasp. "You must not turn to this resort!"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 12:28
Demeon at first tried to get him of him but when that didn't wornk he lyed on the ground trying to regain his sanity. After a few minutes the fire whent out in his eye's and they became as cold as ice again.

"Demeon! Are you all right?" Rosean asked as she wren over to her brother and Samien. "Yeah I am fine."He answered as he looked at her.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 12:40
Samien held Demeon down with all his grip. when Rosean appeared he loosened it a little and waited. "We must follow the others" he said coldy. Samien pulled Demeon to his feet.

Nate walked back after running in a wide circle. "Can i walk beside you Rosean?" he asked he in a gentle voice. "We must go to saftey"

[Edited on 11/7/2004 by davendor]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 12:52
Rosean smiled and said,"Very well." And the started to walk back to the group. Only Demeon disided to walk a diferand way he started to walk to the woods.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 01:40
The woman watched Demeon walk of into the woods. She shrugged and thought to herself, 'Yup I definatly need to stick with this group. They could be fun.' She walked next to Rosean, but said nothing.
Radical_Edward
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 06:26
The tinkling of a small bell rang throughout the shop. The shopkeeper, Hunter, looked up from his work. Peering through the dim shop, he saw a tall figure enter. With a sigh, he stood up and approached the newcomer, who was now bending over the items on display. The young man was obviously an outsider. No one in this village dared to wear that much white. Perhaps a commander or else a very brave soldier. Recognition clicked as he saw pale blue eyes set in a face surrounded by white blonde hair.

"Ah, Master Bian." Hunter's face broke into a true smile. "How nice to see you again."

"Hello, Hunter." came the soft reply. "It is good to see you again."

"Always a pleasure, sir." Hunter said, bowing. "What can I do for you?"

"I've come to pick up my order. Has it come in yet?"

A thoughtful look settled on the shopkeeper's face. "As a matter of fact. . ." He said, drifting off to the back room. Shuffling noises came from the room. "I thought we had gotten something from them, not a week ago." Hunter called from the back. "They usually don't come that quickly, or that often for that matter. Ah!" Hunter emerged from the back room, carrying a long bundle. "I believe this is all of it, sir." He set the bundle on the counter in front of Bian, and as Bian opened the pack, inspecting it, Hunter bent down again to pull out a large set of scales.

"Worth it's weight in silver, that order is." The shopkeeper said. "Twenty ounces of silver already given, if I remember correctly, so that leaves you with 300 ounces of silver due."

Bian took a small bag out and began to count out gold pieces. Placing them on the scales in stacks of ten, he counted out 100 ounces of gold. When the scales balanced, each participant took their item of trade off of the scales.

"A pleasure doing buisiness with you, Master." Hunter said, bowing. "Are you planning on leaving soon?"

Bian nodded. "I plan to head to Heaven as soon as I leave this shop."

"Oh, do take care then. I have heard nasty rumors of that place of late. Those escaped witches, not to mention mobs. Try not to get carried away in that mess, sir."

Bian allowed himself a small chuckle. "I always try to avoid those messes, Hunter. The trouble is, they always seem to find me." He placed another stack of gold on the counter. "See that the usual arrangements are made, will you, my friend?"

Smiling, Hunter took the stack of gold and put it with the rest. "Consider it done."

With a nod of the head, Bian left the shop, the bundle tied over his shoulder. He walked over to his horse which was tethered nearby. "Well, Gaidin, let us find them!" And with a soft kick, they were off.

Hello everyone! Sorry to join so late, but Gellan said she didn't mind. My character is in the database ( http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&pn_uid=11902 ) And you can PM me about the monetary system, if you need to know anything. Catcha later!
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 03:39
"Why do you want to come with us?" Rosean asked the woman with a bit of a sad voice.

Demeon walked throuth the woods rclose to the path so he could still see his sister.

(( well come I am glade you disided to join.))
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 12:33
The woman looked over at Rosean and said, "Well you guys seem to attract a lot of fun. Besides, I guess you could say we have a few things in common. I am hated and feared by many, for I am not like normal people."
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 02:16
Lirn walked in the back of the group, keeping a close eye on the woods atound them. Her mind drifted to the other time she had seen Nate.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you standing there." The handsome young mand bowed and smiled. Her heart had been lost at that instant.

A branch slapped Lirn in the face, bringing her back to reality. She wasn't 2 years in the past, but now in a wood with people she didn't know or trust. Keep focused Lirn, or you may cost a life.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 04:04
Rosean truned her head to the woman for a moment and said, "I see, I am sorry about my brother he has a harder time trusting people then I do that and he hates people. Count to think of it you never gave us your name."

Demeon was still walikng in the woods but he did listed to everything around him.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 01:26
The woman smiled, " My name is Amarië. I do not blame your brother for not trusting me, for I also do not trust many people." She still did not remove her hood, but she knew that it would not matter to Rosean, for she knew the girl was blind. She knew that Demeon was still nearby watching over Rosean, but she did not look for him.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 12:16
Nate walked alongside Rosean quietly. Occasionally he looked back to the others. 'Lirn seems familiar to me' he thought to himself. He dropped back beside her. "Excuse me, but i think I have seen you before, although i admit i am having trouble placing you!" Nate said to her. He flashed a smile at her and then waited for her to reply.

Samien stayed behind the others of the group, and a safe distance away from Demeon. Samien knew that Demeon did not remember him well. Staying away from thr others, he kept a close eye on everyone and payed close attention to what was being said.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 02:16
Rosean smiled very kindly and turned her haed in front of her. "He doesn't vene trust me some times." Rosean said as she bowed her head.

"Whar are you doing here Samien?" Demeon's voice suddenly asked him. When he looked around he didn't see Demeon anywhere.
Radical_Edward
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 12:48
Bian slowed Gaidin to a trot as he approached the village of Heaven. This cheerful place was very subdued, in fact, it seemed a complete turnaround from his last visit. He reined Gaidin in at a tavern, and decided to go in for a drink.

He went up to the counter, and asked the owner for an ale.

"Excuse me, sir?" Bian asked. "What happened here?"

"Ah, young master. You come to this village at dark times. Not two days ago, we had a riot. Some local men chasing out strangers. Most unusual. They were claiming they were involved with those escaped witches." The tavernmaster gave a small shudder at that. "Anywho, they chased them out of the area, but not before those strangers kidnapped two serving girls from the Hiding Stranger Inn, and killed the leader of the mob."

"That is most unfortunate. This is such a cheerful place usually." Bian said. He took a sip of his ale, considering. "Do you know where they were headed?" He finally asked.

The tavern owner looked startled. "You know them, young master?" He looked over his patrons, nervously, then bent down low, and whispered to Bian. "They were last headed through the woods on the North end of the village. If you look around, you will find the cottage the started out from. I don't know if you know these people or not, but I would appreciate it if you finished your ale and left. I don't want no trouble, if you understand, sir." He looked very anxious.

"Two days ago, headed north." Bian muttered. He took a final swig of his ale and put down 5 gold pieces. "For any trouble," he said. "Thank you."

The tavern owner watched, still in shock, as the young man mounted his horse and rode away, headed north. He had never seen that man before, but he was willing to bet that anyone who carried that much gold was one of two things. A bounty hunter, or a spy. Either way, he hoped he never saw him again. Those folk were trouble.

Is there a thread in the OOC for this? I would really like some info about your characters, and answer any about mine, so I don't feel bad about using your characters, and getting them wrong. Thanks!
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 02:10
Amarië smiled, "I don't trust many either. And many do not trust me."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 12:54
"I an the other like to meet people..." Then she suddenly turned to where Demeon was. Demeon placed a hand on his head and the fell to his knees. Rosean wren over to him and held him in her arms.

((I made on OOC))
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 06:15
((stpuid computer was being not so nice...but i back, and on vacation so i cant be sure when i will answer so please take care of my char))

Kaira had been walking the closest to Dameon, actually almost beside him, but she had learned not to speak for it was useless. The second he double over, she watched as Rosean rushed to her brother and held him in her arms. A smaal pain surged through Kaira as she thought of her younger brother. She wasn't sure if she was going to see him again, but she pushed her thoughts aside and kneeled down beside Rosean and Dameon.

"Rosean...whats wrong?" As she asked Kaira pulled out a small package of herbs from the pouch around her waist and began crushing them so use as a small reliver.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 03:33
Amarië went over to where Demeon had fallen too, though she stayed back a little ways, "Rosean, what's wrong with him?" She asked. She could feel a power eminating from Demeon and her instincts told her not to come close.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 02:45
Rosean turned her head to Amarië, "his powers are very unstable." And she turned back to her brother.
Demeon seemed to be in alot of pain but he didn't say a word. Rosean still keped her arms around him.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 12:00
Amarië stepped closer and knelt next to Rosean, "maybe I can help, but I don't know if it will do anything. I learned not long after I turned seven that I could heal nearly anything and even stabilize people's powers.... at least temporarily. If you will permit me I will give it a try." She looked at Rosean and waited for an answer, wanting permission before doing anything.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 02:47
Lirn looked at Nate in astonishment. "So time [i]has[i] dulled the memory. Perhaps it wouldn't be right for me to tell you. You will remember in time." She dropped her head but smiled. "Just know this. We were very close friends once."

*ooc* my comp is messing up too . . . plz make sure Lirn doesnt drop off from the fellowship k? thnx to all! I'll try and get on as often as possible but . . . *ooc*
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 10:14
"Don't bother any of you I am fine." Demeon said as he started to get up. Rosean helped him to stedy himself.
Demeon started to walk away cllosly followed by Rosean.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 02:01
"Keep your mysteries then...for the time being I will be content" Nate said to Lirn. He stopped as the rest of the group rushed over to Demeon. Nate stayed his distance, not really sure of what Demeons problem was, or really caring too much. 'Everyone has their problems' he thought.

Samien ignored Demeons question. He would answer Demeons questions in time, when they were alone and away from other people.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 02:11
Rosean started to slow her pase so that she was walking next to Nate all she did was smile for a moment.
Demeon was walking alone again but he didn't really mind it. "Rosean you trust people to easaly." He thought to him self.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 02:17
"So where are we going?" Nate asked randomly. He looked at Rosean and for a brief moment saw a smile across her face. "Why are you smiling?" Nate asked politely, feeling a grin come across his face.

As Demeon walked on his own, Samien started to move along beside him. "Many years have past and you still cannot control yourself...."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email