Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Celebnor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Which part of the sound track would you like to be your cell phone ring music?
on: August 12, 2005 03:43
I don't have a cell phone, but if I did, I would have Shire music, Fellowship Music, or Mordor music. Have to love evilness.
Princess_Sailasiri
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Which part of the sound track would you like to be your cell phone ring music?
on: August 12, 2005 06:07
Have to love evilness.

Oh yes definitely. :evil:
I haven't messed around with my cell so it just has a generic ring tone but I've always wanted to put something LotR on it.
I think I'd go for Sauron's or Sauraman's theme first. :naughty:
Then perhaps the shire's them.
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2005 07:13
I'd choose the Rohan theme. I do have composer on my mobile/cell, but its soooooooo complicated, and I'm too lazy to try and figure it out.
pallando_the_blue
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2005 04:14
i would want the white tree, because that would be totally awesome. probably wouldnt answer my phone, just listen to it, and then annoy other people.and on anther note, it would be cool to windsprints and persitence(dont ask, marching band)
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2005 01:28
Like Anoria, the Rohan theme. Soo cool!
Morna_Child_of_Eru
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2005 10:53
I agree. The first few notes of the Rohan theme.
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2005 09:32
I'd want either the Gondor Theme or the Rohan Theme. They're both excellent tunes!
elvishmusician
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 30, 2005 10:38
Its so hard to pick :banghead: I love them all But if I had to choose it'd be 'Concerning Hobbits', 'In Dreams', 'King of the Golden Hall' (I think that's what its called) or the part where at the beginning of ROTK Frodo takes out the Ring -that violin solo part
HobbitMaiden09
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2005 01:50
Hmmm...lets see, If I could have a LOTR soundtrack tune for my cellphone, I would want Concerning Hobbits, Minas Morgul or the music they play when Haldir and his army come to fight at helms deep. (The Hornburg)
Denethorsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2005 12:58
If I had a cellphone, but I don't because they are irritating, I would use the theme for the Lighting of the Beacons or the music played when Saruman sends the orcs to the Hornburg.
Modern Major Tolkien Fan
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Which part of the sound track would you like to be your cell phone ring music?
on: November 06, 2012 04:50
I love the music for the beacons! For mine, though, I would have to say the part from Concerning Hobbits where it speeds up a bit.
Tom Bombadill
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Which part of the sound track would you like to be your cell phone ring music?
on: November 12, 2012 10:18
Howard Shores themes are so cool, and therefore it is very hard to choose which one. But I would proboably choose either 'Flaming Red Hair' (Played during Bilbos party), the Isengard theme or the bridge of Khazad-Dum, but I am going to have to go for the Fellowship theme.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2012 06:46
I used to have "Concerning Hobbits" on my answering machine. You would be surprised how many people thought it was "Star Wars." I changed it to the theme from Isengard.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Estelwen Ethiriel
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm... lets see. I LOVE Concerning Hobbits... in fact I love all lotr music.Wouldn't it be cool if your phone chose the piece randomly? But then again I probably wouldn't answer the call, just sit there listening . In Dreams always makes me cry... Into the West... May It Be...
Not all those who wander are lost... "Great! Where are we going?"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The Lothlorien music...Rohan...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I would say Black Riders but that might offend the person that has the ringtone. Probably Rohan.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lily Lindsey-Aubery
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I love Rohan and Mordor themes. I love all the music, but I did get a little tired of Concerning Hobbits after playing the Lego LotR video game way too much with it playing in the background constantly
~Lilylol Incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email