Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Josephine_jfh
Council Member
Send Message
Post Which part of the sound track would you like to be your cell phone ring music?
on: December 07, 2004 05:44
The cell phone ring music I use now is "In Dreams" with single notes. So everytime people call me, my phone will sing, "Do Re Mi So Mi Re Do...."
I'd like to buy a new cell phone with the function of downloading chorus misic or MP3 music. I'm also searching the program that can switch the music of CD into MP3 file, so I can download the music to be my cell phone MP3 ring. Isn't it cool?
My first choice is the theme music of the fellowship (The Ring Goes South, FotR sound track), then the Gondor theme (The White Tree, RotK sound track). Which part of the LOTR music would you like if you can choose your cell phone ring?

[Edited on 7/12/2004 by Josephine_jfh]
i_am_the_precious
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Which part of the sound track would you like to be your cell phone ring music?
on: December 07, 2004 11:30
i have composed a lot of the tunes on my phone lke the white tree, rohan, breeaking of the fellowship, forth eorlingas the maeras and in dreams. it would be pretty cool to be able to download them tho.
Josephine_jfh
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Which part of the sound track would you like to be your cell phone ring music?
on: December 10, 2004 06:17
If I could do this, I'd like to download Boromir's speech in Osgiliath into my phone. Then I can hear him shouting "for Gondor (echo: Gondor)...Gondor...":love:
Erchamiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 08:22
mine is, i think, the second track on the fotr soundtrack. the shire music.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 02:43
If I had a cellphone, I'd choose "Concerning Hobbits."
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Vingilot~sailor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 03:41
If I could have a cell phone, I would probably choose the theme for Gondor:love:, or possibly "The Great River":love:.
luthienkenobi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 07:21
I had Concerning Hobbits on mine. I want to change it to White Tree or Into the West.
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 07:22
i would probably like concerning hobbits, or the song when the lord of the rings cums on the screen if you know what i mean and...maybe may it be or into the west
The_seventh_Ringbearer
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 09:55
When I get my cell phone, I would want mine to contain the theme of Rohan (I just love those violins) and the music they were playing when Frodo and Sam were on Mount Doom. :disco:
fogriipus
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 10:44
my tone is called The Council, but I don't know what its name is on soundtracks... (the fellowship theme) I could have that hobbit song too
Moonwalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 10:55
Those tracks which are related to Ringwraiths :love:.
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 03:13
ANY of the Rohan music...so deep, so spiritual.........so GREAT!! Really though, pretty much any of the music, as it is ALL fabulous!:love:
CeruleanMosaic
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2004 10:42
My ring right now is May It Be The only other ones I'd want would be from Rohan or The Breaking of the Fellowship....although that last one always makes me cry LOL I guess I'll keep my ring the way it is
LadyLegolas113
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2004 06:12
I currently ahve concerning hobbits on my phone....if anyone is interested in cimposing it on your phoen just go to 2thumbswap.com then click ringtones then click what phone you have then click movies the scroll til you find LOTR
Ninjoo
Craziness' Spiritual Caretaker
Send Message
on: December 13, 2004 01:24
I would like to have the last minute of 'Breath of life', which is the music when Aragorn rides on Brego to Helm's Deep.
Also the last 90 seconds of The Hornburg are awesome, with the march of the Elves. Furthermore, the Ride of the Rohirrim!

Oh, i just want them all on my cellphone! i can't choose my favorite
Josephine_jfh
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2004 04:26
I've heard a joke about cell phone called "The Ten Commandment of cell phone." The 10th Commandment is "You shall not use dumb ring like Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star or London Bridge Is Falling Down..."

I have a question: what software can I use to clipe CD music into MP3 file? Where can I download it (of course in legal way)?
hobbitnamedeliza
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2005 07:11
The "Shire Anthem" No Question!
Josephine_jfh
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 04:57
I did it! I download the CD-EX(switch CD music file into MP3 file) and MP3 Splitter programs, and save some theme music like the Fellowship theme, the Gondor theme (The White Tree, Minas Tirith), the Rohan theme (Edoras)...in my cell phone (OKWAP A363, with RS-MMS memory card inserted). Now I have LOTR MP3 ringtones, YA!!!
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 05:04
'Evenstar' is a beautiful track - I might have that for ringtone actually. On my phone, you can record sounds and use them your ringtone, so I might do that

[Edited on 15/1/2005 by GrimaWormtongue]
GillyWhitfootofHaysend
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 02:56
The Rohan theme,Concerning Hobbits,or May it be.
Nyérëven
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 07:20
I'd want the Gondor Theme or Gollum's Song for mine. Maybe even the Mordor theme!! Hehe
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 16, 2005 04:08
I'd have Concerning Hobbits. Or the Ride of the Rohirrim.
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 16, 2005 05:25
I would like to have 'May it Be'...everytime I hear her sing it just makes me cry...But, I love it all in all.
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 07:35
I've actually decided to use the beginning of 'Shadows Of The Past' for my ringtone - but that'll probably change over the next day or two I'm always changing them. It was the 'Phoenix Nights' theme yesterday, Jack Off Jill this morning, and now LotR I'm so fickle

~ Grima
FatalBeauty
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 03:19
Rohan's theme. That'd be great. I have 'Concerning Hobbits' now, so cute and happy
FrostLord20
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 06:50
gondor or ringwraith theme is cool. the elven theme was pretty cool too
Frodoisbest22
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 07:19
I have a cell, but its cheap so it plays a lame version of the theme I composed on the way back from a trip down state with my orchestra, and when it rings it sounds very much like some factory machinery about to explode... lol. However, Im saving up to get a new "hi-tech" phone, and I want the ring tone to be the gorgeous booming string version of the theme found in number 17 on the RotK soundtrack, the one where all the people bow to the hobbits.... I luv that... I'll cry every time my phone rings! lol!
Fiwen3019
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 10:26
I have the fellowship theme
beren612
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 01:14
Definitely the Ride of the Rohirrim. I hum the tune on the way to shool every morning. The music is also what makes the actual scene in the movie so exciting. Chills my bones!
drogo_kenobi
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2005 07:25
i wish my cell phone had a composer. my moms did, and i was able to compose in dreams, rohans theme, and gondors theme. it was cool, but i couldnt figure out how to mak it the ringtone, so now it just sits on the cell phone being useless.
Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 10:21
Okay, here's my list in the order I'd want them.
1. Seduction Theme. :naughty:
2. Aragorn's Theme (from the end of Breath of Life)
3. Martial Lothlorien Theme (from Helm's Deep)
4. Rohan Theme
5. Gondor Theme

Wow, I'm spoiled. But then again, I don't have a cell phone.

There's a list of themes here. *band geek*
~Aiwë~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 11:48
I'd want In Dreams, Gondor theme or Concerning Hobbits
TheElfofDk
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 10:02
Of course i would have the hobbit song u hear when they are in the shire... can't remember the name.. Duh.. but is there any website where u can download the songs / soundtracks for it? 'cause i really want The Old Walking Song

Edit: Nevermind... i saw the post above thx

[Edited on 9/8/2005 by TheElfofDk]
MerryandPip
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 05:23
If I had a cell phone I'd want the Isengard Theme (Don't ask...I just think it would sound cool ) or the Gondor theme.
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2005 11:45
1. All Aragorn and Arwen themes
2. Rohan
3. Isengard
4.Shire
5. Fellowship
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email