Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First3132333435Last >>
Author Topic:
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Of course, Elfie...you ought to know by now what's mine is yours. Except for my epic brownies of awesomeness, of course. Not bad? They're awesome! Do they have Route 11 Potato chips in your state?

Yeah...they're really good, but I like Salt and Vinegar better. And Dill. And Barbecue. Um...I'm getting hungry. Here, Elfie, toss those back.
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
I'm not sure if they have those here. Ill check it out. yeah. I research food.
Salt and Vinegar is okay. Barbecues is awesome. Hey Gem toss those back here would ya?
*punches pillow repeatedly* I think my pillows gone flat.
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Don't worry Ro I have a spare *tosses pillow which on purpose accidentally hits her in the head* Oops...hehe

Hiccup slams door
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
You like barbecue? Here you go!! *procures bag of barbecue chips out of nowhere* That way I can keep my salt and vinegar...

Hey Mushu, if you want to have a pillow fight, I think there is a thread for that somewhere around...

*Hiccup climbs out the window and runs off, celtic music playing meanwhile*
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*takes pillow off face* Wow. Thanks Cenor. That was meant literally and sarcastically. *sticks tongue out* Oh, why thank you Gem! *grabs chips and tries to open bag* *struggles with it for several minutes before finally popping it open* Oh, good! *chips fly everywhere* Or not so good. *starts to clean them up one by one*
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Good gravy! Like every time I come back here, there are a million posts for me to catch up on!

*Helps Ro clean up her mess by crawling around and eating every chip I find* Yes, I eat food off the floor regularly.

*After the mess is clean* *plops down by Gem and snitches some of her chips* Yum!! *munch munch*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
You need to come more regularly, Shell.

What?? You just ate about half a bag of barbecue chips off the floor, and now you are taking my Salt and Vinegar chips?? Oh...fine. *grudgingly gives her the bag*

"Either we finish them, or they finish us! It's the only way we'll be rid of them."

*applause* Oh, Stoick...that was so profound...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I know, I do.

Yay! *grabs a handful and munches contentedly* I knew you'd give in eventually.

Stoick is pretty awesome...

"One more search before the winter sets in." "Those ships never come back..." *mumbles of agreement* "Okay. Whoever stays can look after Hiccup." *all agree to go with Stoik*

I'm not entirely sure I quoted that right, but oh well.

[Edited on 10/30/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Council Member
Send Message
thanks for the help Mareth! Don't worry I eat chips off the floor too. Well so long as they follow the five-second rule. Hey! *stands up and shakes blanket out* Where'd my book go? All right Elfie! Give it back!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Wha-???? I leave for one minute and your accusing me of taking your book??!! Why did you even bring a book to a slumber party?? Geez!! I didn't take it!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Attempts to hide Ro's book behind back, while innocently munching chips*

Council Member
Send Message
Seriously Elfish gimme my book!! Just cause you have a personal grudge against Skandians doesn't mean you can take it! Hey Mareth! Stop giggling like that. *looks around suspiciously* allright. Who took it?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
We play this game at Fellowship after lunch, it involves Spies and Rebels and everyone thinks I'm a spy...well..it may be because I act like one. *Inserts evil grin*

*Grabs book-like pillow and runs off* Me! I did I'm guilty!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Uh...see Ro!! It wasn't me!! And I don't have a personal grudge agents Skandians any more!!!
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Council Member
Send Message
HEY!! Cenor you get back here!! *proceeds to chase Cenor out of the room*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Taking advantage of the fact that Ro is no longer in the room, I sneak over to Ro's space and place her book there* *walks casually to the snack table to get some juice, then sits down again*

Someone needs to post the next movie part...
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I can't remember where we were, so I can't post the next quote. This party has been kinda wild since I was here last...
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Wow Mareth, wow. *snickers* that was great!! Speaking of Snickers, *pulls out bag* here a go every one.

Sorry, I don't know the next part, or even where we're at.
Council Member
Send Message
*walks back in the room* I wonder where Cenor hid...Anyways...HEY! There's my book! *glares suspiciously around the room* I KNOW that wasn't there before. *sits back down* Oh, Snickers! I want some! *lunges for the bag*
rhodilwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hiccup- oh, the gods hate me. Some people lose their mug or their knife, but not me! No, I manage to lose an entire dragon! *branch hits him in face* OW!

Ooh, Snickers!!
The men of the east may spell the stars/ and times and triumphs mark/ But the men signed with the cross of Christ/ go gaily in the dark- G.K. Chesterton ~Member of the Realm of Ulmo~ http://clairembanschbach.wordpress.com/
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
*In Gobber voice* Thank you, Rhodi!!

Snickers!!!!!!!!!!! I neeeeed some!!!!!!! To hold me over NaNo! *faints*
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! *holds bag right out of reach* it's not my fault you joined NaNo. *evil smile*
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Oooooh...you want to play that game, do you? Very well. Keep your snickers, then.

*Pulls out twix bars and munches happily* Twix are better, anyway.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Whilst Ro isn't looking* *snitches a Snickers bar* *Whilst Gem isn't looking* *unobtrusively snitches a Twix* I prefer Twix as well, but Snickers aren't that bad either. Especially the almond ones. And the..uh...peanut butter ones? I think that's what they're called.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I don't like either *returns with bag of Hershey's Drops* M&M on steriods.
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
Oooooh. O.o Never tried the almond or peanut butter ones... And really, Shell, you needn't snitch the Twix...you're welcome to as many as you like. How can you not like either, Mushu? OoO That is scary...
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I love the peanut butter Snickers!! Actually I love peanut butter anything!! oh that reminds me!! *takes out large jar of chunky peanut butter* does any one here have allergies??
Council Member
Send Message
Okay fine Ill share. *unobtrusively grabs twos while Gem isn't looking* and sorry again Cenor. Didn't realize you were on here too.no offense I have a hard time remembering who's all on here. Oh that came out weird...
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
That's okay. Really I don't like either.

*Hiccup stares at tree*
Council Member
Send Message
Okay good. Anybody up for some coffee? *coffee pot suddenly appears* *waves it in front of everyone's faces*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Nope not me. *crunches on popcorn* I am a rule breaker with braces.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
O.o Rebel!! Ill have some coffee Ro. *hold out mug* but I'm gonna need a lot of creamer sugar, milk, and honey...
Council Member
Send Message
Oh sorry Cenor. Poor you. here you go Elf. *pours cup and hands it to her* here Gil. *hands cup of honey* that's all you get. Sugar and dreamer ruins the taste.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats on 100 Ro. Oh I am trying coffee again tomorrow.

Poor me? I can eat popcorn! Its the only thing on the "NO" list that I liked anyways. Oh look Toothless!
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Toothless!!! I LOVE TOOTHLESS!!! *drops every thing and stares intently at the tv* awesome, he's so cute!!
<< First3132333435Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email