Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
Post Virtual Sleepover
on: February 18, 2008 10:06
*Sets out snacks, drinks, jellies, etcetera on a table, lays out sleeping bags on the floor, and generally does all the chores needed to prepare for a sleepover*
Hi there! I'm Lol, and for some reason I wanted to host a virtual sleepover, so... here we are. The name is a bit of a misnomer , since we almost definitely won't be doing any actual sleeping. So is anyone ready to join me? Everyone's welcome. Oh yeah, and the more chaos you cause, the merrier, so have fun!
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
FollowerOfGandalf25
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Virtual Sleepover
on: February 18, 2008 10:34
wants to join in but not sure how too. Gets her magic pillow and throws them at everyone in the room.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2008 10:43
*throws pillow back* All you have to do to join in is post.
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: February 18, 2008 12:43
er ok. i hope i dont crash the party (im notorius for being too serious) so...er.... *eats popcorn uncertainly*
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2008 02:07
*taking her reserve-reserve-30 m²-monsterpillow that she could rescue from the pillowfight*

great idea, lol! *stretching* aaahhh... cosy in here :rolling:
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2008 09:30
Nice monsterpillow. *begins making own monsterpillow* *munches chocolate bar* :yawn: Is it me, or is it really quiet in here?
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2008 02:41
well, it's a SLEEPover so perhaps everyone's just sleeping.....

*whispering* so let's be quiet not to wake them....... or should we :naughty:

*taking some chips*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2008 09:40
Yeah... let's wake them... :naughty:
And sleepovers are misnamed. You're not actually supposed to sleep, you're supposed to go mental.
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: February 20, 2008 09:56
oh... when i go to sleepovers im the one who makes everyone go to sleep.... and then they call me fun crusher..... oops... i guess i dont know how to have a sleepover.
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2008 08:38
*munching her chips loudly*

hmmm.... doesn't seem to work.... perhaps i should chew some nails :dizzy:

seee?? i'm already going mental

*tryin to get all of the crumbs off her boromir negligee*
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2008 04:06
*slips in armed with super-warm sleeping bag, pillow bearing my heraldric design for the House of Rimedar in Gondolin, and a cooler. Inside the cooler is Mountain Dew, graham crackers, chocolate, marshmellows, hot dogs, buns, and other sorts of things*

I'm in! Anyone have sticks for a hot dog/s'more roast? Let's get this sleepover started!!!
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2008 04:08
*comes into the room equipped with her favourite Lúthien feather pillow and a big feather blanket, lies down next to Lady_Alya and Nimiel and offers them crisps and some sweets she brought with her* Hi, all of you! No whacks for you in here (and none for me, hopefully!)!

You need sticks, Lady_Alya? Wait, I've seen some on my way here. *gets up again, fetches some sticks* Here you are! It really is freezing outside... *wraps her blanket around herself*
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2008 02:26
*making herself comfortable on her monsterpillow*

hey lady_alya and elana. thanks for all the goodies *munch*

*stealing a piece of elana's blanket* it's really getting cold in this negligee
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2008 08:40
That's better than iron nails, eh Nimiel?
*eats popcorn*
What did you do with your 30m² monster pillow? That ought to be bigger and warmer than a piece of my blanket. You may use it nonetheless.
*tries to get comfortable making lots of noise*
Okay, so what are we up to?
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2008 04:38
Not really sure. Aah, it's so pretty here. *opens thermos and sips dark hot chocolate* This stuff will take the chill away quickly! This is so wonderful. So, what's we doing now?
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2008 02:14
What did you do with your 30m² monster pillow?

it's still there but all of you guys are lying on it!!!!
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2008 10:34
*hello*
bringing her huge ginger cookies with lots of chocolate bits in them :love:
*joining the people on Nimiels 30m² monster pillow
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2008 11:00
I'm lying on your pillow?!? Oh, sorry Nimiel! But it's very comfortable...:blush: *offers Nimiel a bigger part of her blanket and some sweets*

Hi Sigrid! It's great you found your way here! The fun is just about to start. (...is it, guys? :twitch: )

All right, then, does anyone know a good game?
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2008 03:42
Mmmm, ginger cookies... *filches a good few cookies*
As for a game, how about Truth Or Dare?
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2008 04:38
It is fun in here, Elana. No doubts about that. *wraps up tighter in knitted afghan and munches some chocolate* Truth or Dare? Maybe... :evil:
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2008 07:12
If someone explained what exactly this game is about I'd appreciate it a lot...To be honest, I've never heard of it before.

*tries one of Sigrid's ginger cookies* Mmm, it's good!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2008 07:26
What, Truth or Dare? Well, you say "Truth or Dare?" to somebody, and if they answer "truth", you ask them a question about themselves, and they have to answer truthfully. If they pick "dare" or if they don't answer the question, you have to tell them to do something embarrassing and they have to do it. It's quite fun. As far as I know, anyway. I'm not too clear on the details.
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2008 04:33
thanks for the blanket elana *wrapping herself in cause it's freezing cold*!

oh and thanks for the cookies sigrid! ..... coe is very bad for my diet....

yeah, let's play this truth or dare...... i only know it from tv-shows. it's not known around here
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2008 06:39
Hello Elana it's great to be here as well
*happy you liked the cookies* think i have to get some more.. *walks away and comes back with more cockies, her big stripy blancket, and her pillow-viking-hat-with-yellow-braids-which-she-won-in-a-dancin-contest. *puts her hat on her head*
me like truth or dare it's real fun to play i'm in

[Edited on 29/2/2008 by Sigrid]
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2008 11:45
Umm... nice hat? *tries to catch eyebrows, which are fluttering around on the ceiling* *stuffs about a million cookies in her mouth at once* (very muffledly, past a mouthful of cookie mulch) Ofay fen, froof or fare?... Oh, forry. *swallows cookies* Really have to remember not to talk with my mouth full... So, truth or dare?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2008 05:21
Saying to Lol: Don't be rude to my hat! It has feelings..
Saying to hat while rubbing it friendlylike: Don't you deary?
*eats a cookie* "Mmm.." *happy* :love:
Saaying to Lol: who would you be asking? i'd have truth.. i think.. (a bit scary, 'cos you never know what the other person will say..)
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2008 05:55
To Sigrid's hat: Sorry.
To Sigrid: I wasn't being rude, actually, it's just... (whispering so as not to hurt the hat's feelings) ... that is one weird hat.
*tries to think of a very embarrassing question to ask Sigrid* Erm... um... ehm... err... *stuffs mouth with cookies again* I fon't fow. (Translation: I don't know.) *swallows cookies* *Note to self: DO NOT TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL.* Aaaactually... maybe somebody else could start us off? I'm rubbish with Truth or Dare questions.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2008 07:26
To Lol: It's fine, my hat can be a bit grumpy, and it is wierd (i got the idea from my prom. 'cos the winners of the dance competition won those hats i didn't win thoug.. )
*yay! i got away from answereing an embarrasing question :naughty:*
To Lol: You're not the only one who's bad at T/D questions..

*Remembers that she should be at her own birthday party and leaves* -but i'm coming back

[Edited on 1/3/2008 by Sigrid]
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2008 04:45
Hi, I'm back. What's up?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2008 07:50
me too i am also back.
hello Alya :wave:
*eats a cookie*
i've only seen Lol on here resently.. where has everyone gone..?
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2008 07:56
*takes a cookie, remembering her manners this time and swallowing the thing before she speaks* Don't know where everybody's gone, the Virtual Pillow Fight's been quiet as well. So has everything except that forum for the over-40s.
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2008 10:04
*wakes from her 100-year-sleep* Huh? Where is everybody? Oh, hi Lol...and Sigrid, and Alya! Seems like I missed something! I thought you wanted to play Truth or Dare...

*takes a cookie, eats it slowly* Mmm, those are good cookies! *eats another*

Who of you has played Truth or Dare before? I've never heard of it until recently, so why don't we just start to let me see what it's like?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2008 11:06
welcome back Elana :hug: or should i say Sleeping Beaty?
I think I'll just start us of with T/D ..if that's ok whit everyone..?

So.. Elana .. Truth or Dare? :evil:
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2008 06:15
Nope, I'm not Sleeping Beauty (strange name, we call her Dornröschen, that's much better), but now I'm awake anyway.

Truth, of course, I'd rather tell the truth than do something disgusting or whatever.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2008 10:50
cool we call her Tornerose.. *smile*

well then.. i'll start with tie very basic question.. every time i play this game, this is alwys the first question to be asked:

Do you fancy anyone?

*makes herself more comfortable on her pillow and waits in exitement for the answer*

does anyone else agree with me in that just yes/no answers are boring..?
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email