Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Imahobbitgirl2
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
Post RE: Virtual Sleepover
on: March 24, 2008 10:14
Awww, thank you! :hug: And I will officially give you Aragorn (even though he is a hottie! :love: )

And I always heard it as "Right, where are we going?"

Okay, Disc One over! Bathroom break, Lol?
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 10:25
Well, the script says "great"... but could be wrong...
That reminds me, I better let the animals out before they start taking leaks on the floor... *shudders and herds the animals out in record time*
*looks into mouse cage* These two have been suspiciously quiet lately, I wonder if anything's wrong? *places bit of carrot inside cage to tempt out mice* *mice come out with an accompanying horde of mini-mice* *boggles* Noooo.... waaaay... too many mice, too many mice... *panics slightly*
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 02:22
Hello again
what a zoo, you've managed to make in here, Lol.. *stars suspicious at the mini-mice* *shrugs* ..uhmm.. you could always try and send them to Middle-Earth to join the fellowship. I'm sure they could need some "invissible" spies. Or you could simply just send them to the butcher :evil: *murmurs to herself: hatfull little mice*
If you are to bee Aragorn, Lol, and you Hobbitgirl are to bee Pippin, then I shall be.. hmm.. must be Gimli :love: *already looking forward to the scene on the path to the dead* *blow, blow, blow away all the evil ghosts*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 03:53
*stares at Sigrid* Send them to the butcher? Somehow I don't think so, I mean, Pippin and Diamond would never forgive me. *mice trek up arms* Excuse me, who ordered the parade? Pip, Di, please control them. *places baby mice back inside cage* *finds last baby mouse inside sleeve* I can already tell this lot are going to be a problem... but okay, little guy, you can stay out. *promptly names baby mouse Faramir and tries to stop him from crawling back up her sleeve*
*glues eyes to screen and resumes speaking in sync with Aragorn*
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:08
(Looks at horde of tiny mice and promtly names them.) let's see... Faramir, Boromir, Aragorn, Arwen, Merry, Sam, Pippin jr., Diamond jr., Frodo, Elrond, Gimli, Galadriel, Rosie, Eowyn-- It's a good thing there are so many characters in LOTR-- Fatty Bolger...

Is the movie back on already? (Rushes to find a seat and grabs some more popcorn.)
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:25
Fatty Bolger? *picks up baby Fatty* I guess he is kinda chubby. *boggles again at sheer number of baby mice* I'm going to need a lot more cages... *begins to count mice* *stops counting mice, speaks dialogue in sync with the film, and pulls Faramir-the-mouse out of the lemonade* It appears this one takes after his father... Pippin, you are officially a bad influence.
*shoos mice out of popcorn bowl (it's okay, they're clean), munches popcorn, speaks dialogue*
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:29
*bounces in* 'Ello. The night club got boring, so I thought I'd pop in here and see what the fuss was about. And my do we have a lot of rats! Er... mice. *sits on table with feet pulled up* Charming little... *coughvermincough* creatures.
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:35
They're not vermin, they're cute! And judging by you're screen name (fellow Pippin-drooler! I love you already! :love: :love: ) you should be happy the parents are named Pippin and Diamond.

Shhh. Movie. Fellowship leaving. (Resumes Pippin-drooling :drool: :drool: )
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:39
*hugs Hobbitgirl for coming to the defence of the mice* :hug: Thank you! *glares at Tookishgirl* *whispers to Pippin-the-mouse* *Pippin-the-mouse crawls up Tookishgirl's arm* *pretends not to notice*
*resumes Aragorn-drooling :drool: :drool: :drool: *
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:47
*scoops Pip off arm, gives kiss on top of head, sets down* Go play with your friends. *grins smuggly at Lol and lazily tosses pillow in her direction* Lol, you can call me TG if you like.

Haha, I'm not quite a Pippin-drooler. I'm just a bit Tookish in nature. Somewhat dignified (yeah right), adventure prone, and bound for trouble. Though I will admit, Pippin is very comely. ;D
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:54
*fires pillow-bazooka at TG* That'll teach ya. *once more resumes Aragorn-drooling :drool: :drool: :drool: *
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 05:55
Yeah, me too. (especially the clumsy part. ) So who ARE you in love with? (hold soda bottle like microphone in TG's direction.)
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 06:03
*is hit in chest by pillow-bazooka rocket and goes flying back several feet to be partially embedded in the wall* Lovely, Lol, just lovely. *coughs as dust settles* I think I've broken something... *pulls carrot from beneath self and munches on it*

I.... I don't have an LotR crush. :dizzy: I did at one time, but I decided that crushes weren't worth it.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 06:10
Tee-hee-hee. *grins* And... I wouldn't advise having a carrot in here... *all herbivorious animals, goat, rabbit, mice, rat, etcetera, gravitate towards carrot* *shrugs* What'd I tell you? *watches film, but cannot speak dialogue for laughing as TG is obscured under most of personal zoo*
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 06:18
Help!! Heeeelp!! *jumps up and waves what's left of carrot menacingly at random animals* Back, stay back. I'm warning you. I've a carrot and I'm not afraid to use it! My carrot. No wait. Your carrot. *throws it* GO FETCH.

*sits down with HobbitGirl between her and Lol and whispers to HobbitGirl* I don't trust that one.
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 06:24
(Grins.) Pity her, but don't trust her!

Just kidding, Lolly! Hey, what are you doing with that pillow-bazooka? Don't point that thing at me! Aaaaaauuuuggghhh!!! (Uses TookishGirl as shield.) Sorry, TG, every hobbit for herself!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 06:35
*is bulldozed by animals pursuing carrot* *peels self off of floor* Clever. Very clever. Not. *runs after animals* Stop!!! Stop, before you squash the mice to pulp! *mice take refuge in clothes* *pulls other animals away from each other and carrot* *feeds carrot to Fangeb (mountain goat)* There. Phew, no rodent-type fatalities. *returns to seat* *evacuates mice from clothes* I mean, one second of peace, is that too much to ask? *settles down immovably and watches film*
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 06:41
Hee, hee, hee! Didn't you say, and I quote:

The more chaos you cause, the merrier!

End quote? Your animals were just doing what you told them to!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 07:03
Excuse me?! Since when was I stupid enough to tell them to bulldoze me?
Still, you have just reminded me that I have a bazooka and you do not... *fires pillow-bazooka multiple times* *stares at Hobbitgirl-and-TG-shaped hole in wall* No, I am not, under any cirumstances, cleaning that up.
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 07:08
*jumps up and coughs dust out of poor lungs* Alright, that's it. I can take abuse up to a certain point, but THAT was the last straw. HobbitGirl, I say we get her!!

*tackles Lol to ground and pins her there sitting on her stomach* Apologize for blowing me through the wall TWICE in only about 30 mins. Do it, or I'll... I'll... I'll have HobbitGirl sit here and eat choco in front of you and you won't get any!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 07:18
*speaks very very fast* I'msorry! I'msorrysorrysorry! I'llneverblowyouthroughthewallagainIpromise! *stops speaking so fast* So, can I get up now? *wriggles*
And TG, I didn't mean to blow you through the wall. Hobbitgirl was using you as a human shield. I meant to blow her through the wall.
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 07:22
*let's Lol up but gives her a wary look* We're going to have to temporarily confiscate this pillow bazooka, I think. *puts it up on high shelf and booby traps it* But apology accepted.

*glares at HobbitGirl* Traitor.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 08:05
*tragic puppy-dog eyes at pillow bazooka* *wonders if she can filch a pillow weapon from TG's arsenal* *decides against it* *grins at TG and Hobbitgirl* (to self) This should be good... no-no-no. Will not get involved. Will not. *idly wonders how long that particular resolution will hold up*
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 09:24
Sowwy, TookishGirl. (Looks pathetically at TG.) I still wuv 'oo! (gets down on all fours and kisses her feet.) Nice master, good master.

(Glares at Lol.) I say we leave the pillow arsenal alone for the rest of the night and get back to enjoying the movie. Either that or we attack those people who seem to have fallen asleep during the movie. (How dare they? ) You notice the three of us are the only ones talking?
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 11:10
*pounces on Hobbitgirl from behind* No one's asleep!! I was just enjoying the movie!
*whispers* and secretly laughing at the way you behaved! Sorry, no offense meant, but that was just hilarious! Unfortunately I'm lacking the vocab for that kind of things... But I'll work on it! :evil:

*watches little mice* Aww, they're soooo cute! :love: *takes one out of the cage and lets her crawl up her sleeve* That's Arwen, right? I love all Arwens... (lol, the plural form of Arwen is just awful!)
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 12:22
*squints at mouse crawling up Elana's sleeve* I think it's Arwen... hard to tell when they're this tiny. *thinks* She's up for adoption, you know, if you want her.
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 25, 2008 01:28
They are? Can I have Fatty Bolger? Him or Frodo?
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 07:12
*hands Fatty and Frodo to Hobbitgirl* Take your pick... or take both if you really want them. Just make sure to take good care of them... and for the love of Tolkien don't let them jump into cups! (Or bowls, glasses, tumblers, mugs, or any container of that kind.)
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 08:46
(Cuddles Fatty and Frodo) Yay! I have my own virtual mice! :disco: Don't worry, I'll take really good care of them!

(Sits down with mice in front of the movie and proceeds to tell them about their namesakes.)
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 09:08
Oh, she's up for adoption? I would take her, if that's possible. I love mice.:love: And don't worry, I had mice before, and the way Pippin jumped into glasses and cups and whatever else taught me a lesson!

*watches movie while stroking little sleeping Arwen* This soundtrack is really great! Howard Shore did an awesome job composing this. I haven't heard a better soundtrack yet.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 09:56
Why is this always such a busy place.. oh well...
sorry.. bad idea to send the mice to the butcher.. picks up a mice.. Awww she's so qute why don't you call her after me :naughty:

Are we still watching the movie, then?
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 10:52
No such luck, Sigrid. They're already named.
tookishgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2008 04:54
*laughs* I'll stick to big animals, like horses and dogs and goats. The more they injure me, the more I love 'em. And trust me, I've a few horse experiences under my belt...

*brushes self off* I just came from my brother's room. We were trying to wrestle silently. That doesn't work particularly well... I still got out from under him... which isn't saying much bc he weighs 10 pounds less than I do.
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2008 11:48
*jerks awake from little snooze* what the...oh...hey, did i miss Lothlorien? :yawn: i like haldir...and orophin! :love:

*looks down and sees a little mouse on her lap* oo cute! :love: what's this one's name? *snuggles little mouse*
Give me a horse and watch me fly!
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 27, 2008 12:41
(Puts Frodo and Fatty on her shoulder and squints at 7's little mouse.) I think...that's...Eowyn. I'm not sure, though. I bet you can have her if you ask Lol.

No, we're still in Carandras. (Points at screen showing the mountain tumbling down on the Fellowship.) I missed Merry and Pippin tickle-fighting Boromir, though. (Doesn't it look like they're doing that?) Lothlorien's coming up. Eat some more sugar and don't be hasty, Master Merry.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email