Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Virtual Sleepover
on: March 12, 2008 03:03
*grabs a cup of hot chocolate, looks suspicious at it, and then drinks it slowly*
says: talking about a sleep-over!
*makes herself cofortable next to Nimiel and Elfmaiden*
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 05:54
*looks up* Oh, hey guys! *eats another cookie*
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 06:25
:yawn: njamnjamnjam....

hey there sigrid. didn't elfmaiden pre-heat this place for us very nice

hheeeyyyy!!!!! where do all these crumbs on my blanket (yes, i got one, even if i never mentioned it before! ) come from??? *wipewhiskwipewhisk, shaking her head*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 07:19
*looks at people sleeping*
Well, I figure there's only one thing to do in a situation like this...
*pounces on unsuspecting sleepers* YAAAAH!!! Got you!
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 08:14
*comes back in, her hand neatly bandaged, sees Lol surprising the others* Well, well! Did I miss anything?:evil:

Before you are engaged in another fight, Lol, I'd like to know who you will ask next, you know, in that stupid lil girl's game we're currently playing.

*unpacks some provisions she brought* A sandwich and some lemonade, anyone?
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 08:37
LEMONADE! *grabs lemonade bottle and hugs it* It's mine... my own... my precioussss... *top of lemonade bottle pops off and lemonade sprays into my face* *attempts to swallow lemonade as fast as it is squirting into her mouth* Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-gluggitty-glug-glug... *finally thinks of the simplest solution, and stops hugging the lemonade bottle* *lemonade rain ceases* *pours out a glass of lemonade and sips it* *everyone stares* *looks up* Yes? Can I help you?
By the way, Elana, what "stupid lil girl's game" may you be referring to?
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 08:59
*annoyed at Lol* -'cos yes, Nimiel, elfmaiden did pre-heat the place very nice for us!
*punces Lol back, and steals the lemonade, atempting to drink it all up in one go* :evil:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 09:02
*cringes as Lol lands on top of me* My back! My back! *glares and then watches as Lol hogs the lemonade* Fine, if I can rest down here, I'll rest in that lovely mallorn tree. Anyone wish to join me?
*climbs mallorn tree and rests, but doesn't sleep so as to keep an eye on Lol and the others*
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 10:00
a mallorn tree? *thoughtful* whatever might that be?
sorry Elfmaiden, too full of energy right now!
*starts racing and jumping and spinning joyfully around the room, stops at times to try and gety any of the lemonade into her mouth, and then countinues. gives you a little taste of her hysterical laughter*
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 02:24
*sits up* You don't know what a mallorn tree is? Just take a look! lol
* lays back* I am an Elf, and I like my trees...so I shall nap up here and randomly shoot my plunger tipped arrows at people. *shoots a plunger tipped arrow at Sigrid to stop the laughter*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2008 09:00
*gets hit with a plunger tipped arrow* *peels PTA off of forehead* Ow, that's gonna leave a mark. However, thank you for that bright idea... *pulls out bow and shoots a hail of PTAs back at Elfmaiden* Mwahaha! :evil:
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2008 12:57
*walks in holding big fluffy pillow and a sleeping bag, wearing some pj's borrowed from lord Caranthir*... mind if i join you guys?

so what are we all doing? (if it gets crazy enough...i might do some table dancing later on... :naughty: )
Give me a horse and watch me fly!
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2008 02:41
*enters with a bottle of grape juice in one hand and a bottle of apple juice in the other* Seems like I've missed a lot. Man, I hate being off for several days. Oh, and if you happen to see someone by the name of Eladan in here, welcome him. He's one of my buds! He finally joined! :disco:
*opens bottle of grape juice and chuggs it* So what's happening?
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 04:34
*lays her feet on the table, grabs some lemonade with on, some popcorn and sweets with the other hand*

ok, 7hot.... i'm gonna wait for it
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 05:02
*twists from side to side and sighs when her back pops.* Much better. No one answered my question. What's going on?
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 06:14
Lots of chaos, if you want to know! Right now, they're shooting plunger tipped arrows at everything that moves...Take care not to look like a target!

Hi 7hot! It's wonderful to see you, Ga...um, celebroch! *pounces at 7hot, wrapping her into a big blanket*

*retreats into a corner, offers chocolate cookies to everybody*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 09:02
*shoots plunger-tipped arrows at random around the room, even going so far as to steal Elana's chocolate cookies with one that was tied to the bow* Mmm, chocolate cookies... *munchy munchy munch* Thanks much, Elana.
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 10:41
You're welcome, Lol! I always enjoy making my friends happy.

*begins to explore her surroundings, climbs on cupboards, crawls under the table etc and finally climbs up that mallorn tree Elfmaiden is sitting on* Oh, the view is just wonderful from up here!

*sends some self-made paper planes on maiden flight*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 10:56
*pulls a paper plane, a plunger-tipped arrow, and the cap of the lemonade bottle out of the jelly* *raised eyebrows* Huh? *sends the plane and the arrow into the tree, and puts the cap back onto the lemonade* I think those belong to you.
*climbs up mallorn tree* Say, this tree is getting pretty crowded.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 11:15
*runs out, comes back with a big red and white target on her, vawing her arms* YAY! hmm.. *figures it was probably a bad idea..
when you're gonna dance on the table, i'm so gonna join you 7hot
*eats a chocolat, then climbs up the malorn tree* hmm.. a thought is fixed in her head.. says: what if this is actually a lost ent lady?
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 11:17
*snuggles into elana'a warm blanket, munching on any food in sight* mmmmmm, thanks!

ok here it goes... *gets up on nearest table and puts on some loud techno begining to dance while dodging Lol's arrows* weeehaa! i should do this more often! *pulls nimiel up on table* come join me! it's fun! :love: :disco: :disco: :disco:

*pulls out jelly beans to eat while bouncing up and down on the table* i'm having fun already...i might as well add to the mess...
Give me a horse and watch me fly!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 11:27
*looks at Sigrid's target* You better get that off quick, or there's no telling what might happen... *fingering bow*
Lost Ent lady? *taps mallorn tree* Hey, tree. Are you a lost Ent lady? *dead silence* No, guess not.
And that techno music...! *takes out music machine with plunger tipped arrow, hides bow behind back and whistles innocently* Why... what happened to the music?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 11:18
I took it off Lol.. but you could always use it if you want
*aww..* i whish i found a lost ent lady..
bad Lol! and i was just about to join Nimiel and 7hot.. well that doesn't matter, 'cos my friends got techno on her phone *runs off, comes back with friend's phone, starts the music, joins 7hot and Nimiel* :disco: :disco
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2008 11:38
*smacks forehead* The Curse of the Techno Music... I can't escape it, can I?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:05
Moahahahaha :evil: you could always leve us and go next door for the pillow fight instead ... *thoughtful* what did i say.. *jumps down on floor, crawling to the mallorn tree* saying: please forgive me, my lady, i did not mean what i last said, please don't leve us..! :sob:
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:11
*considers* Nah, I'm staying here. The pillow fight's dead. *stops eyebrows from flying off forehead* And just out of curiosity... what are you doing? Proskynesis?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:19
*gets herself quickly up from the floor* says: i'm a good acter ent i? making Lol stay :naughty: *muttering to herself*
what? wait? hold on.. wait a minute! (love that quote :love
did anyone say anything???
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:22
Whuh? What're you talking about? *shaking head in long-suffering way* You guys are insane.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:42
'course we're insane! *continues with her dancing*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:45
So... much... dancing... must... join... in! *jumps down from mallorn tree and begins dancing* :disco: :disco: :disco:
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:48
YAY! victory over Lol :evil: she's dancing along with tech music
and btw... it's getting kind of crowdy at the table
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 05:53
*dancehugs Sigrid for no particular reason* :disco::hug: We are the insane Virtual Pillow fight techno tabletop dancers!!! Fear us!!! (High on adrenaline by this point... allow that to explain my behaviour...)

[Edited on 15/3/2008 by LOTR_obsessed_loony]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 06:44
Dancehugs Lol back :hug: YAY! Fear us! :evil: *high five Lol*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 06:54
*high-fives Sigrid back and keeps dancing* You know what, someone should make a dancehug smiley. Who makes the smilies for this site anyways?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 07:11
I totally agree! and we should have a laughing smily as well! anyways.. i got an idea.. it would be fun with a virtual dance/nightclub next door am i alone with my feelings?
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email