Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Virtual Sleepover
on: March 15, 2008 07:57
No, you're definitely not alone. That would be great!
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 08:54
Well.. it's officially opened next door
*jumps down from the table and joins Elfmaiden in the malorn tree. is she still here?* hmm.. maybe she's got lost up here somewhere.. maybe the tree has eaten Elfmaiden, 7hot, Nimiel and Elana :nono:

[Edited on 15/3/2008 by Sigrid]
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 09:23
me eaten by a tree? LOL! you make me laugh! :rolling:

besides...i wouldn't be very fun to eat... most likely i would talk the poor tree to death... :naughty:

Lol...if you don't like the techno...i could always put on some hard rock...as long as it's loud! :evil: *continues to dance to techno until someone sais otherwise...* :naughty: :disco: :disco:
Give me a horse and watch me fly!
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2008 09:26
I like making people laugh
I also like talkety people

YAY! hard rock loud! :evil:
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2008 01:48
all right everyone! it seems the hard rock is voted 'in'! *turns on some loud hard rock and rocks out to it* :evil: (i think a little rocker smiley face would be funny/cool)

is anyone hungry? *pulles out all manner of death-by-chocolate food* i'm craving chocolate right now...
Imahobbitgirl2
Realm Leader of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: March 19, 2008 05:41
Hey, guys! Can I join in? I brought super-sour gummyworms!

And I hope you don't mind but I also brought my teddy bear. I like to pretend he's Pippin! (Sets down teddy bear wearing blue jacket and scarf and picks up several cookies and Sprite.) So, are we gonna watch a LOTR marathon and squeal at all the cute guys? Huh? :love::love:

And can somebody turn down the hard rock? I can't hear myself think!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2008 06:18
Pippin the hobbit or...? *holds up Pippin the mouse from the Green Dragon* Nah, I guess you didn't mean the mouse...
LOTR marathon! Yay! *puts FOTR DVD into the DVD player, leans back, grabs a handful of super-sour gummyworms and eats one, pulls her face back into its proper shape as the sourness tries to pull it inside-out, hastily puts the other gummyworms back into the bowl, and relaxes just as the theme music starts* Ahhhh.... that feels good.
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2008 12:35
*gets out from under the tons of blankets she lay under* Yay! The music's stopped! It almost made my ears fall off...

*wraps herself into a warm blanket, makes herself comfortable next to the others* A LotR marathon! Now that's exactly to my taste! I always wanted to do that.
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2008 12:56
I just got buried under Mt. Pillow, but my spirit is back again! Fear not, noble Elves! My spirit will not hurt you. *eats marshmellows* So what's up?
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2008 01:47
*looks excitedly at lady alya, then speaking through a mouthful of super-sour gummy worms...* ooo...we're watshing l-o-t-awr...if gumma be fum!

*sits back under blanket and watches contendedly -while munching on the assorted foods that lay around* :love:
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 21, 2008 03:33
Must...stay...awake...:yawn: Sexy...Hobbits...coming soon. Need more sugar. (Grabs whatever sugary substance is handy and stuffs them into mouth.)

This is the EE DVD, right Lol? (Stupid question.)
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 12:32
Yep! I just got them two days ago...
*chuckles at Hobbitgirl's appearance with all of those sugary treats stuffed into her mouth* Well, don't eat every single one, okay? *conjures up mega-mega-mega-megabag of toffee popcorn* And what movie marathon would be complete without popcorn? *sets the bag in the middle of the circle* *snuggles into super-large, super-fluffy, super-cozy pillow* Mmm... :love: This is great! *starts saying every line in sync with the characters* (Anyone else do that?)
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 05:29
Don't worry. I only need the sugar till the fangirl-driven adrenaline-rush kicks in! Hey! Popcorn! (Munches some, talks with mouth full.) Thiff ftuff iff thticky. (Takes drink of soda and swallows.) Sorry. Where are the paper-towels? My hands are all sticky.
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 05:45
*hands Hobbitgirl some paper towels, still speaking in sync with the film* There you go. *feeds avatar owl, Calenvir, some popcorn* And there you go, Cal. *(from pocket) "Squeak squeak!"* Okay, Pip, you have some too... *feeds Pippin (the mouse, not the teddy or the hobbit) some popcorn* *(from door) "Baa!"* Oh no, not the goat... *tosses some popcorn in the direction of the door, hoping to stop Fangeb (the goat) from interrupting movie marathon, but doesn't succeed and Fangeb enters... bringing with him a horde of other animals from various forums across the site... eek!* (grumpily, as last puppy starts drooling on her shoe and a snail crawls up her arm) I really didn't intend to be watching LOTR in the middle of a zoo.

[Edited on 22/3/2008 by LOTR_obsessed_loony]
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 05:59
You seem to attract animals, Lol...but you chose them yourself, I don't think you can complain!

*watches Lol and her private zoo amused, hinders snake from slipping into her blanket* No, thank you! We don't want any more snakes, snails or distant relations of these kinds! And don't give me that "very old friends" line!!
*throws snake out, makes Fangeb lie next down to her and Lol* Sorry guy, but I couldn't see the screen with you standing there!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 06:26
*picks up snake* Hmm, I don't think I've actually met this one... but I suppose there's always room for one more, providing she doesn't try and eat Pip... or that rabbit from the Soda Machine... or the mouse with one ear... or the snail... or anyone. *is distracted by squeaking from pocket* *peers into pocket* Oh sugar, no!!! I shouldn't have put them in the same pocket! *swiftly puts mice in separate cages and puts a coded padlock on each cage so neither can escape* Phew... rodent population explosion averted. (to majority of animal kingdom which seems to have gathered) Now can we just watch the film in peace?
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 06:30
Can I hold Pippin the Mouse? I love mice, especially mice named Pippin! (Starts speaking dialogue in sinc with the film the same time as Lolly.) This is fun!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 06:39
Sure you can hold him. *hands Pippin to Hobbitgirl* Just keep hold of him, cause he'll probably try and elope now. As if he wasn't pesky enough. (to owl) Keep an eye on him, Calenvir. Two eyes, as often as you can spare them.
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 06:49
(Giggles as Pippin the Mouse skitters up and down her arm; turns to owl, who is staring at the mouse.) Don't even think about it. Hey, Lol, does your owl deliver your mail? ( J/K. Bad Hobbitgirl! Lame Harry Potter jokes do NOT belong in the CoE! :nono: )
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 07:32
Don't worry about Calenvir. He knows very well that if he does anything to Pippin, or, for that matter, any animal I know, he'll be an owl kebab. (to Calenvir) Don't you?
And no, he doesn't deliver my mail. I keep him where I can see him. In the words of the Silmarillion, I may love him, but I don't trust him.
*feels something skitter across her foot and looks down to see Diamond (the one-eared mouse) running past* What?! That's a coded lock! *Pippin jumps onto the floor and pursues Diamond* *Calenvir lifts off and pursues both* Eeek! No!!! *runs after mice and Calenvir* *manages to trap mice* (to mice) You won't give up, huh? *puts mice in the same cage* (to mice again) There, that should keep you happy. (to self) Even if it does present a danger of a population explosion...
*flops down on floor* About time... Now, if there are no more interruptions... *glares at mice and Calenvir* ...perhaps we could just watch the film?
*watches mice act all lovey-dovey* Ah, young love. How cute, eh?
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 07:42
Maybe they'll create a litter of little Faramirs! :naughty: Maybe you should've called them Sam and Rosie, you know, cause they had 13 kids? :blush:

Can we get back to the movie, please? I'm missing my Pippin. And I will get very distressed if I miss my Pippin. :cry:
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 07:52
Ooh! A litter of little Faramirs! That would be sooo great.
Yeah, back to the movie, now that the love-rodents are under control... *turns back to screen and resumes drooling over Aragorn :drool: :drool: :drool:*
Actually, just thinking... why did Pippin (hobbit version) name his kid Faramir when Boromir was the one who died for him? I mean, how's that for gratitude?
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 09:14
Well, Pippin and Faramir were kind of close as well. I mean, Pippin did save Faramir's life and I suppose that would make you feel close to someone. Plus, I don't know if you've seen the ROTK EE, but there's this really cute scene in it between Pippin and Faramir that sort of bonds them together, at least in the movie version. And Pippin had only one son. If he'd had another one he probably would've named him Boromir.

(Resumes squealing and grinning excitedly over sexy Hobbits while clutching Pippin bear in death grip. :love: :love: )
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 10:58
so...with all these animals can i bring my eagle in here to watch with me?

*quotes along with the movie between mouthfulls of food, treats, candy, and anything with sugar* this is soooo much fun! how close are we to Lothlorien scene? i luv haldir! :love:
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2008 01:16
Well, it's already a zoo and a reptile house... I guess turning it into an aviary couldn't hurt. Just keep the eagle away from the mice and the rabbit! And away from Calenvir, too, I don't want a territory dispute. Either that, or a nest of owl/eagle hybrids... *shudders* As if I won't have enough to deal with, with those mice in the same cage...
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2008 03:15
*so sad, 'cos she's missed all the fun* :cry: but I'm back now, so you better make me laugh!
*sits down next to Lol and the rest of the lot* hello guys :wave: *stuffes her mouth full with super-sour gummy worms and popcorn* Yummi :love:
*watches movie exitedly* what scene are we in? I like the council scene..
*quotes along the film with Lol and the rest* i usually do that on my fav films as well so fun!

so .. what's everyone been up to while i've been gone then?
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2008 03:30
so .. what's everyone been up to while i've been gone then?
Not much but the room's become a zoo, Pippin-the-mouse found a girlfriend (Diamond, of course, what else?) and we can't get five second's peace just to watch the movie. *rattles mouse cage slightly* (to inhabitants of cage) I know I said do what you like but keep the noise down in there!
*resumes watching film* Has anyone noticed just how weird Gandalf sounds when he says those lines in the Black Speech? Like he's saying them around a mouthful of candyfloss or something... oh, speaking of... *stuffs face with candyfloss*
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 08:16
*reaches for candy floss* hey this sounds good! ...you know, gandalf does sound a little funny! is it just me or does Elrond look like he has a headache ALL the time!
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 08:31
He does when he puts his head in his hand... like that... *imitates* It's like, "Oww... Could someone get me an aspirin over here?" *chuckling*
Is it just me or do we sound like we're doing a commentary?
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 08:53
Hey, isn't that the best part about watching a movie with friends? (Or pretending to watch a movie at a virtual sleepover )

Yay, something else sugary and sticky! :love: (grabs some candyfloss, or cotton-candy in the US. )
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 09:15
*nods* There's an idea, actually, an audience commentary. On the actual DVD I mean. You could run a competition or something, gather up all the winners, put them in a room with a LOTR DVD and just record what they said. Might turn out quite entertaining.
Or, if you're not in a place to organize a competition, just grab a roomful of your friends, a tape recorder and a DVD and see what you end up with.
Hmm. Might try that. If I can find a recorder. And a blank tape.
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 09:47
Good idea. I wish we could do it with our CoE buddies. Maybe we could organize a competition or something.

(Speaks the "If by my life or death" line along with Aragorn.)
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 09:56
Cool. (speaking in sync with film) "You have my sword." (By the way... what is that sword called? And where'd he get it? We never get any hint of that...) "And my bow." "And my axe!" Hey... didn't that axe just break? Or does he have a permanent backup axe in case of evil rings making the first one explode? *glares at Boromir* That guy is so arrogant in this movie.
Imahobbitgirl2
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 10:02
Hmm, it's not Anduril... What is that sword's name?

Gimli always has extra axes!

Ooh! Here come Merry and Pippin! (My favorite part! :love: :love: )

(Says along with Pippin in a Scottish accent) "Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest...thing." :love: :love: :love:

Hey, what if we each act out or favorite characters?

[Edited on 24/3/2008 by Imahobbitgirl2]
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2008 10:09
"Well that rules you out Pip!" *cracks up* That line is funny... oh, and the momentuous line... *says along with Elrond* "Nine companions!..." He never counts me... "...So be it! You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring!" "Great! Where are we going?" *cracks up again* Awww... :love: He's cute... but taken, of course! *surrenders to Hobbitgirl*
Hmm... I'll act Aragorn.

[Edited on 24/3/2008 by LOTR_obsessed_loony]
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email