Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Virtual Sleepover
on: March 04, 2008 11:44
Huh, tough question, I have to think about it...

*long silence*
No, I don't think so, at least not right now. I'm too busy with other things...But some years ago there was a boy from my neighbourhood I kinda liked...I never had a boyfriend, though(I hope I got the word "fancy" right, if this is not the answer to your question, just go ahead and tell me).

Okay then, I answered your question, what will happen next?
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2008 05:49
haha thanks for answering
*takes of her hat, 'cos it's hot, and bristle her hair* (can i say that.. bristle.. or am i totally lost now..)

it's your turn to ask someone now, Elana
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2008 10:50
Ah, I see

*gets into her sleeping bag because it's cold* It's not hot in here, Sigrid, I was cold all day, but perhaps that's just me.

Let's see...who could I ask? LotR_obsessed_loony, how about you? Truth or Dare? (please please please take Truth, I have no idea what to tell you when you take Dare...)

*tries to hide in her sleeping bag because of embarrassment* :blush:
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2008 03:59
Poor Elana. *rubs her embarrassed friend's back* It'll be okay. This looks like it'll be fun! I think Truth or Dare is more of an American game. It's a game that stupid middle-school girls play (no offense if anyone here is in Jr. High, tis only the truth in my eyes.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2008 05:40
Yea.. it is kind of freasing in here, Elana *rubs her arms to try and get warmer* I just said my head was hot, 'cos i actually had a pillow on my head..

I think I'll have to agree with My Lady. T/D is a stupid middle-school girls' game, but i think it's not just american. I used to play it a lot before.. and it can be kind of fun.. I think
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2008 06:49
Okay, we'll all be stupid middle school girls for once... And don't forget, we have to feel very grown up and giggle a lot!

*tries to get into character, sighs* Attempt failed...don't laugh at me, please, it's harder than it looks!

'cos i actually had a pillow on my head..

Why did you have a pillow on your head, Sigrid?? I don't think the sky's gonna fall down upon you...
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2008 07:52
yay *giggles*

Elana: remember i said i had a "pillow-viking-hat-with-yellow-braids-which-she-won-in-a-dancin-contest"???
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2008 01:09
Oh, wow. That's quite a hat. Our pillowfighters would love that! So are we gonna continue with our 'little girl' game for the fun of it?
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 06:33
Well, Lol didn't choose whether she wanted Truth or Dare, so the game's stopped right now...
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 06:47
*waking up from her tornerose-dornröschen-sleep* :yawn:

good morning everyone.... since you're giggling soooo loud, i thought i'll join you're little girlie game...

btw - good question, elana... if someone chooses it, what could we dare to do someone.....???
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 07:06
Nooo! Don't let the game stop! *realizes just how OTT she sounds* Sorry, I overdosed on miniature chocolate eggs... anyway... I pick dare! :evil:
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 11:26
All right, Elana, what's the verdict???? :evil: This could be entertaining!
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 11:35
That's just what I feared...what kind of things do you let a person do when she picks dare?? I have no idea, to be honest...:blush:

*thinks hard*

Okay, I've got something: Go next door, ring the bell and, when they open, sing "We all live in the yellow submarine". How about that? Is this in the spirit of the game?
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 11:49
Heh heh, :evil: I like it. Well, Lol? You gonna do it?
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 11:59
*walks in* Mind if I nap? *lays down and starts snoring* :sleepy:
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 12:05
With pleasure. :evil:
*runs out* *the chorus of "We All Live In A Yellow Submarine" is heard* *loud barking* *runs back in, slamming the door on a very ferocious-looking Alsatian, and collapses, giggling, on the floor*
Now that was fun... And by the way, Elana, when a person picks Dare, you don't let them do anything. You make them do something. Preferably something that's likely to either embarrass them, or get their throat torn out by the neighbour's pet monster. *nods towards door*
"...Though thereafter we may walk in the shadows, I will not go forth as a thief in the night." – Boromir, FotR, The Ring Goes South Image Image Image Image Image
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 12:16
Hi ElfmaidenofLorien! We're gonna wake you up soon enough.:evil:

Sorry, L_o_l, that's just what I meant. I always make that mistake, my English teacher is really mad at me because of this...In German, you say you let a person do something when you make them do something. Heehee, did I confuse you now? :evil:
All right, I'll try t remember it when I write something like that next time! Thanks for reminding me.
*mutters* make a person do something...let a person do something...
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2008 02:09
*opens one eye* If you wake me, you shall awaken the wrath of the overly tired!:evil: *closes eye and snores again*
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 01:38
*fluffing her monsterpillow*

ssshhhh.... *whispers* anyone asleep here??

*lifting her pillow over her head and then whacks the girl next to her*

GOOD MORNING ELFMAIDEN!!!!! :naughty:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 02:00
*jumps up and holds pillow defensively* Fine, you'll pay! Mawhahahahahahahahaha!:evil:
*starts whacking Nimiel with pillows*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 05:21
All right, that's it... *grabs faithful pillow bazooka and builds a wall of pillows between Nimiel and Elfmaiden* If you can't control yourself, I'll just have to split you up! *notices that efforts to separate Nimiel and Elfmaiden are in vain as they are demolishing the pillow wall in an effort to get to each other* Oh, what the hey. FIIIIGHT! *joins in the battle*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 06:23
ohh! evil internett for not working :cry:
*run and get a lot of pillows and join in the fight* moahahahahahaha :evil:
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 06:41
feathers snowing......

*sneaking out of the room while elfmaiden, obsessed an sigrid are getting wild, opens the door to the adjoined room where the pillow fight seems to have slowed down a little*

aahhhh........ finally some peace
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 06:44
Do all sleepovers end up in pillow fights??? Just curious...
Come on, all of you, if you want to fight, go next door, please! Plenty of room for everyone...

*retreats into a corner, taking her hot chocolate with her* Would anyone like do have some hot chocolate? I have some left...How about you, Alya?

*remembers something* Hey, Lol! What about that Truth or Dare game? You didn't ask anyone, if I remember correctly!
silivra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 06:47
If you ask somebody for hot chocolate ... well , it would be me!!!
Yes, do you have to fight in here? I thought the pillow fight tread was the right place to do this ...

Just wondering though ...

LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 06:53
Okay... come on then! *drags Elfmaiden and Sigrid into the pillow fight room* Oh yeah, and I'll take a cookie as I'm going. *does so* Yum yum.
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 07:06
And off they go...aww.
Anyways, hi silivra! Here's some hot chocolate for you! *hands silivra a steaming mug of hot chocolate*

I hope the others come back soon, they're really fun to have around! At least most of the times, as long as they don't whack me while I'm drinking my hot chocolate.

*prepares everything for the return of the pillow fighters* I bet they will be hungry afterwards...
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 07:15
*pops head in*
Did I hear a very tempting sentence beginning with "as long as" just there?
*enters room and... what else?... whacks Elana while she is drinking her hot chocolate* Mwahahaha! :evil: *runs away from Elana's fury* Don't kill me! I'm too young to die!
*people walking past hear hysterical laughter (on my part) and furious yelling and screaming (on Elana's part) and wonder if there is a loony bin in here*
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 07:25
*drags self back in* Another casualty in the pillow fight war....*looks up and watches as the madness continues* Oh wow...good thing I came back. *grabs a cookie and some popcorn and watches as Elana and Loony run around the room*
Elana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 07:30
*gets whacked by Lol, hot chocolate pours over her hand* Ouch! :cry:

That was mean, Lol...but I forgive you...

*walks off to cool her burnt hand*
LOTR_obsessed_loony
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 07:37
*hugs Elana :hug: * Oh, your poor hand... I'm sorry! *grabs her own mug of hot chocolate* Oooh, yummo! *eyes Elana over the top of the mug* And don't even think about it, either.
silivra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 08:49
:hug: for Elana from me as well
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 09:54
*comes in again* says: Hello!
"haha" *laughing of Lol and Elana* ..ahem.. sorry.. :hug: for Elana
says: i had a releted situation once.. i was watching this short movie on youtube that my friend suggested (over msn) and i had just filled my cup with hot chocolat :love:
only there was a ghost supposed to come.. i thougt it was just another of those silly films when you see some white light for a sec.. but no.. a dark corridor was filmed, and then suddenly this green ghost jumps at me (or at least that's what it feels like), and it looked just like the king of the dead in ROTK () and anywas.. it really made me jump and i spilt my hot chocolat all over my self and the keyboard! :cry:

so.. what we doing, then?

[Edited on 11/3/2008 by Sigrid]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2008 03:45
I was watching them and being amused, but it seems they've just gone back to drinking hot cocoa, so there's nothing very excited...I think I'll have another nap. *snoozes*
Nimiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2008 02:13
fight over?... ok....

*grabs herself a cup of hot chocolate, drinks it slowly, then she makes herself comfortable next to elfmaiden* aaaahhhh.... cozy in here..... :yawn:
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email