Post Re: Which LOTR Race are you?
on: March 20, 2012 02:16
Love Rivendell..It's so beautiful!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2012 10:10
Dunedain, I also like Hobbits but someone needs to protect the few free lands that there are, I have always admired the Dunedain, they help others without asking anything in retern, they are often hated and feared by those they protect. But yes I like them alot.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Minnesota
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2012 10:41
I'm more of a Elven Ranger myself. As much as I love Lothlorien and Mirkwood I wouldn't be able to stay in one spot to long.
"There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for." Realm of Vána the Ever-young
Illiana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2012 09:12
XD I'm a Mirkwood Elf,but I think I kinda look like one of the Rohirrim.XD
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2012 08:07
I am a Mirkwood Elf. I think i look like an Elf in some ways. But, Mirkwood is awesome because Legolas lives there
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2012 03:11
Hmm, let me think.... Blimey, I've got it! Human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2012 08:39
But, why would you still want to be human when if you were an Elf you live forever! Think about how much more you could experience
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2012 11:07
But, why would you still want to be human when if you were an Elf you live forever! Think about how much more you could experience.
Um, because i'm still not that old, but i am old enough to know that this world is not the kind of place i would like to spend several thousand years. The human race is on the decline, and it will continue until Armageddon.
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2012 11:38
From what other people have told me I do have some elvish looks (a group of Wiccans at a Renaissance faire told me that it looks like I was touched by the Good Folk). I am also wary and slow to trust due to those two traits I would place me in Mirkwood wood for I am more prone to attack first and ask questions later.

But a Ranger would also be neat to be! Never being tied down to one place for long.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2012 04:02
I get your point Leoflic_Nightleaf, but i think about it this way. I would have more time to do good in the world.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm not sure if I'd want to live forever. What would you do with that kind of time? And if you had a bad life you'd have to suffer eternally.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
ZergLuxRusher
Council Member
Send Message
Mirkwood elf
In a hole lived a hobbit...
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
wolfbladequeen said:I'm not sure if I'd want to live forever. What would you do with that kind of time? And if you had a bad life you'd have to suffer eternally.

you can choose to live and good or bad life. i would choose good of course. you can make your life good or bad by your choices.
LithonielGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Hey All. What LOTR folk am i? I would have to say an elf, either Mirkwood or Lothlorien. Lothlorien, maybe bacause i happen to have many white things in my closet and manner. But i guess also Mirkwood, because i am quick to temper and have trouble trusting others i don't really know.
El sila erin lu e-govaned vin. (A star shines on the hour of our meeting)
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
(BTW, Wolfie, I agree about living forever. That would be a real burden. The "gift of men" was really a gift!)

I think I'd be a Rivendell elf. I love being outside and always do my schoolwork in our backyard - unless it's snowing or raining - and I luuuuuuuuv books. When I was little, my friends used to hide their books before I came over because I couldn't help but pick one up and lose myself in it for the rest of the visit. And Rivendell has an AWESOME library, I'm sure, because I mean, Elrond's a lore-master-person, after all! Also I make friends very quickly and easily, also I love meeting new people and am very trusting of people I don't know. (Honestly, Lithoniel, you've probably got it the better way - people take advantage of my trusting-ness sometimes.) And I love beauty and peace and learning and wearing pretty clothes and riding horses (not those two at the same time!) and dancing and star-gazing (when I can sneak out of the house in the middle of the night to do so) and hiking and flower-gardening (ONLY flower-gardening) and trees and waterfalls (Yay! WATERFALLS!) and - anyways, I personally think I'd fit into Rivendell.
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I would just be a normal human. (A human Ranger, that is.)
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Wascloth-
Council Member
Send Message
Think id be a Rohirrim, but does anybody else think they are under appreciated, they completely save Gondors butt
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I have the unesy feeling that since last Christmas, I have been tending towards Hobbit (like Bilbo, though I am seven years older than he was at the beginning of The Hobbit). Like I would have been buying new waistcoats on a regular basis because the "old" ones no longer quite fit <sigh>.

[Edited on 05/09/2014 by Gandolorin]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Lets see
I eat like a hobbit (though I don't like mushrooms)
I love the Rohirrim (but I have black hair and brown eyes unfortunately my ears aren't pointed then I could pass for an Elf)
A ranger always seem appealling
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Silvan Elf, for sure.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Rocco
Council Member
Send Message
Definitely an elf.
-I'm tall for my age
-I have long hair
-People say that I'm smart
-I love nature
-Most of my free time I explore forest
-I speak Quenya
EruviluiGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Mirkwood Elf - adopted. Really a wanderer type.
"In gratitude for this second chance, I'll prove 'til I depart; I may not have the legs or lungs, but I have a racer's heart." ~Anonymous
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I would still like to human. Dunedain specifically. But if I was an elf, I think I would want to be Noldorin. While I'm only 5'8, the Noldor generally have dark brown hair, and dark eyes, of which I have both. They're also very smart, which could also be said of me as well, in some cases at least.

[Edited on 06/30/2014 by Leoflic_Nightleaf]
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
I think I would be a Rivendell Elf. I look like them and have most of there attributes, but in some ways I'm a Silvan Elf cause I don't make friends easily (due to the fact that I've a very shy and quiet person) and don't always trust strangers right away.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
HEY!!!!!
I just noticed that the list DOES NOT INCLUDE HOBBITS!!!
And don't give me that they are among "Other; just a dude"!!!
In LotR, anyone not a Hobbit is supporting cast (including Gandalf and Aragorn, just to mention the two most obvious!)
The Heroes are Frodo and Sam, for different reasons!
SCANDALOUS!!!!!
Image Image Image Image

[Edited on 07/24/2014 by Gandolorin]
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
Ni galadhrim aen.
I would be a galadhrim.
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
Mironiel_EA
Council Member
Send Message
Mirkwoodian Elf. Like Tauriel and Legolas and Thranduil.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Haha Gando I can't stop laughing!!!

I would be a dwarf. I'm small, and the thought of living in mines deep under the ground sounds good to me!

"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
OneSizeFitsAll
Council Member
Send Message
I chose Rohirrim, but I would probably be an orc or Haradhrim, if they were on the list..
Image"The Corrupteds are going to wake up and find that they are strong." -Cenor
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I think I would be an elf from Imladris or a Hobbit.

Elf because:
-I have dark hair of medium length
-I enjoy nature and living creatures
-I prefer using herbs for healing over most medications you can buy

And Hobbit because:
-I eat like one and enjoy gardening
-I am short

"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Edhelharn
Council Member
Send Message
I think I'd be a Mirkwood elf.
I think I look like an elf. I love nature and all, but I'm a little bit... not exactly violent, though some friends will call me that. I actually have these weird slightly pointed ears. Though I also am short. I feel like I actually sort of look like an elf.
Image Image Love is the strongest force the world possesses - Mahatma Gandhi
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Lothlorien or Rivendell Elf (or perhaps a Wizard).
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Kiresa
Council Member
Send Message
I got stuck between the three different elves... because Rivendell is amazing, the Lothlorien elves rocked in TTT, and Mirkwood = Legolas...
Gaaaaah...
I'm learning Elvish (Can't decide between Sindarin and Quenya). I still suck at it. This language is HARD... The first thing I memorized how to say in Quenya was "Go kiss an orc."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email