Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Of course I would choose some Elves. But one of the characters I would like to know the most would be Bilbo. I mean, he looks a lot like anyone of us. Peaceful life everything just like perfect. And suddenly he has his house full of dwarves and left for a big adventure. I would love to talk to him and to hear the stories and the songs from someone as “small” as me.Maybe I would know how to deal with my daily life’s dragons. (:

[Edited on 07/28/2013 by Ella]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Any Elf. Particularly Haldir on the borders of Lorien
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mudolwen
Council Member
Send Message
Probably Sam!
-God is our refuge and our strength, an ever-present help in distress. Thus we do not fear, though earth be shaken, and mountains quake to the depths of the sea... 'Psalms 46:1-3'
cirdaneth
Books Admin & Books Forum Moderator
Send Message
I guess Cirdan would be cool for me. Sort of family ...
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Gandalf the White in his long chat with Tom Bombadil in RotK, then somehow sneak on the Elven ship and continue the chat with Olórin, because his blocked memory in ME as Gandalf should be unblocked back in Valinor.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Definately Sam!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
dabenj19
Council Member
Send Message
the elven lord gil-galad for me i like his characters
benji+middle-earth= CRAZY!
FaramirandEowyn
Council Member
Send Message
Probably Frodo Baggins.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Post Which character would you like to meet ?
on: April 05, 2015 10:10
Lord_Sauron said:Out of any of the books which character would you like to meet?

Where do I start???

I would like to meet Halbarad and the other 30 Rangers as they gathered with the Sons of Elrond to ride south.
  • I would like to meet Galadriel. Have a one-on-one with her by her mirror. Hope I could handle it.
  • I would like to meet Eowyn in Dunharrow after Aragorn and Co left for the Paths of the Dead.
  • I would like to meet Thorongil before he departed.

That is a start.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Elfeawen Lomiondil
Council Member
Send Message
Maeglin. He needs a friend.
"There shall be war between the Children of Iluvatar and the Ainu Melko. What if we perish in our quest? The dark halls of Vê be little worse than this bright prison" ~ Fëanor
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email