Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Family background and another thing that destroys his village.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ok, that should work. I was concerned you were going to change something that would completely destroy Harn's panic at Mirkwood.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Hullo All! I suppose it would be proper to Introduce myself. You can obviously read my username but I prefer first names. Call me Istalon. I am an older player on CP and (though my post numbers are small) An incredibly old member of CoE (Some years now.) I am looking forward to RPing with all of you, especially now that I researched you all! I hope we can have a fun, interesting, thought provoking, vivid and all around Tolkien like RP! If you have any questions about Thurinlass or myself just ask me and if you can't get a hold of me, Ask Lindariellwennya, Or as some of you know her Linda or Lindariellwen.

- Istalon.
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back, Istalon! It is good to have you rejoin our humble role play. As you can see, we have survived many changes and many losses of players. Your Thurinlass is a fascinating creation, so well thought out and your ideas will give CP a much needed boost. I am sure our other players will be delighted that you have rejoined us and Linriel will enjoy having him back as much as I do.

~~~Lindarielwen o Istalon~~~
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, Istalon!

My name is Maxie. And my real name is Julia. You can use either one. I am delighted to have an older member of CP back with us. I am fairly new to CP (six months or so?) but this is by far my favorite RP.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
It is the only one I have ever done on CoE and I think it will remain so. I am very glad to see new players especially ones with such potential! How long have you been RPing in general Julia?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
About a year now. Maybe exactly a year. That sounds about right.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
That is wonderful! A very good time indeed! I am glad that you have joined CP! Also, I am quite the fan of your signature.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Welcolme Back Istolan!

I'm Cenor or Mushu . I joined Cp 4 months and 6 days ago (not that I've been counting ) Glad to have you back!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just went way back in the Newbie Pub and my first post in CP (before it was even called that) was on July 15, 2013. It might be fun, and quite interesting, to read it all from the very beginning.

It would also take a long time. We left the Newbie Pub and the role play was named CP and it now has 41 pages.

I just found Istalon's first post here on OOC...Sept. 10, 2013.

Maxie, yours on OOC was on March 11, 2014.

[Edited on 10/19/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, I can't believe this role play started over a year ago! Not that I've been here all the time during that year.

I haven't a clue when my first post in the Newbie Pub was.

I've found it, it was July 19th, 2013

[Edited on 10/20/2014 by wolfbladequeen]
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, Wolfie, that is just 4 days after my first! Yes, it is hard to believe we have been playing CP for that long.

I am hoping with the return of Istalon, that CP will get a much needed shot in the arm. Who knows who else might come back? Those who stopped posting were given a good storyline when they stopped posting and will find it easy to return.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
So, I have been here for Seven Months, then! Goodness.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Wolfie!!!! How are you?? I have missed you and your character so much! I am glad to know you are still here.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm good thanks! Aw, I'm blushing! Yeah, I'm still here, though I don't post as often as the others...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post when you can, dearest Wolfie. Your posts are always so well written. I can see Meri, Beri and the mice so clearly in my mind.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I can as well! Speaking of which, we need to get Meri and Beri to the area we are in. I go now to post, maybe.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay I posted. And I took your suggestion Lindarielwen.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would just like to point out that Eleniel's horse is a female. I do not know what I said in previous posts on the other pages, but when I have the time, I will go back and edit. Just wanted to clarify.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh okay! Better go check my posts...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry. I wasn't really sure what I wanted, but everything is all set now.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Hullo all.

I have been thinking about the RP and it has become apparent to me that it needs some direction. Given Thurinlass' background and vocation I think he introduces some directions and I have several ideas.

1. Thurinlass could lead them all on a journey to Cuiviennen to show them wonders of the ancient world

2. They could all go to Annuminas to take important tidings to the rangers of the North concerning Angmar

3. They could go to the forests in Far Harad (All the way to the southern tip.)

The first and third can be for whatever purposes we want, for some mission we can come up with, or just to see the world. The talk with Lady Galadriel is perfect in that it could have been anything, so if we want to go somewhere else we can say that she instructed it. But I think we can all agree that CP needs something to do.

--Istalon
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh I like number 2!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel wishes to go to Cuivienen because she has much desired to see the place where the Elves first awakened. Thurinlass is Firstborn and she knows this, therefore going to Cuivienen would not only satisfy her curiousity but it would also give her insight into the lengthy life of the noble Elf she has long admired. It also stays with our theme of seeing the world.

Wonderful ideas, in any event, Istalon.

[Edited on 10/31/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eleniel would like to go to Cuivienen as well. Especially since she was just reflecting on how long Elves lived and how she sometimes so does not appreciate what she sees.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The cousins will go anywhere, but on their behalf I have to say I prefer no.3.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think we should do all of them, one at a time. Lead on, Istalon!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That seems to be the best, Istalon. It will give us something to do for awhile!
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Well since #1 has two votes we will start there. My next turn will introduce the idea and I hope all goes well. And don't worry Cenor, the road the The Pool of Awakening is dark, and who knows what terrors beset it.

--Istalon
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Okay! If you haven't noticed the Dunedain are my favorite race.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
I have noticed and I cam sympathies. This post served two purposes. First to apologize for my short posts. The secind is to inform you of the reason. I am on an island vacation with my girlfriend and so am QUITE preoccupied. I will however still be posting.

--Istalon
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I knew it! You wait till you get back!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mine have been short as well. I will give some lengthy ones a try on Friday and Saturday.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I have the Short Post Disease how's that for an excuse Sorry for not replying in a while, I couldn't find anything for Harn to do.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I try not to write really short posts, but that does mean I post less often... ah well, it all balances out... possibly.
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email