Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri and Beri are fine where they are right now. We will await your return.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
If anyone wishes to join my "scene" at any time, they are quite welcome, I don't think it would disrupt anything for Wolfie.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I don't mind at all. It would be a shame if you couldn't post while I'm gone.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Here is my character profile! Some details may be subject to change.

Írimë (Eruwestiel_Evensong)
Race: Elf
Height: 5'11
Family: One sister
Weapons: Lightweight curved twin swords, which she carries strapped across her back. A hunting knife is concealed in a pocket scabbard at her left hip.

Personality: Kind and caring. She finds joy in helping others and in the beautiful places of the world. Her heart longs for the family she never knew.

Appearance: Tall and graceful, with dark mahogany hair, and blue eyes the color of a deep pool. She often wears an intricately twined silver headpiece with a teardrop shaped blue jewel in the front.
Clothing: Pretty gowns in civilization, or leggings with a leather tunic or dress over the top for travel. She prefers to go barefoot, but will otherwise wear soft shoes conducive to silent movement.

History: Born in Arthedain in Annúminas. Her father was killed three years later in TA 1409 at the fall of Annúminas to Angmar. Her mother was away at the time. Írimë was rescued and taken to Rivendell, where she was raised in the house of Elrond. She knows little of her past.

[Edited on 12/26/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Hullo.

I apologize, friends, for the absence. I have been spending time with my beloved the past week and have been rather-- preoccupied. Additionally: Due to the rather lengthy amount of time it has taken, or is taking, Cenor to respond to my post, my next post will excuse the both of them from the errand so that the journey may continue. furthermore, thank you Huldah for giving me the out I will be using in my post, you have no idea you did it, but it was perfect. Lastly I would like to (formally) welcome my dear, sweet friend Song to the RP. You will bring a great deal of joy to us all dear. That is all

--Istalon.
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello everyone!

Merry Christmas! I am back! A huge thank you to Lindarielwen for babysitting Eleniel for me! Welcome to Song! And welcome back to Istalon!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome back, Maxie!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It means so much to me!

Soon Írimë will enter this tale...
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! Computer let me access CoE! *Happy dance*

Sorry for the long absence, I was on CoE on my kindle (long posts are very difficult). So back and Welcome to CP all who have joined or rejoined.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Our company is growing bigger! Please everyone, may I remind you to read what everyone is posting so you know where the story is.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I thought everyone was heading to the stables, I guess I was confused?? Maybe I should fix that, not really sure where everyone is at the moment.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
The last I saw, Linriel, Eleniel, and Iiyea(sp?) where in the stables. Thurinlass, Írimë and Harn are very near to the stables.

I have named my horse Sirdal, which means River Foot.

[Edited on 12/28/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I forgot where Meri and Beri are!

Huldah, you are fine. Does Adonnenniel have a horse?

I think we have a few loose ends to take care of then off to Cuivienen!

HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel does not have a horse of her own. I think Meri and Beri were last at the healing flet. Wolfie has been on vacation a few days, so she may have them go elsewhere to get their things together.

I would kind of like someone to help Adonnenniel find a horse and finish getting ready. So far the only people she has seen are Meri and Beri, Elenial (briefly) and Thurinlass. She has not yet seen Linriel, Irime, Ilyea or Harn.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Perhaps Írimë could help Adonnenniel. Her horse is tired, so she may need to find a new mount as well.

[Edited on 12/31/2014 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds like a lovely way for them to meet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I am now back from holiday, so hopefully will be able to be posting again.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It may be iffy for me to get on every day now, but if I am not online, Lindarielwen still has my permission to play as Eleniel to keep the story going. My mother suffered from a medical emergency on Tuesday so it may be difficult for me to be online.

A happy birthday to Wolfie, who will celebrate on January 1st!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ohhh...I will be praying for her and your family.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Your mother and you and your family are getting every good thought I can send Maxie.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks to the both of you.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I am wondering if it might be possible for the company to get all together really soon. Not exactly sure how to make that happen, but it feels kind of stagnant right now with everyone waiting for everyone else to meet up so we can get going.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
Yes that should happen. We shall all agree on a place and meet, then we leave.

So:

(A): Stables

(B): Maldor's flet

(C): Unlisted location.

Votes will now be taken.

--Istalon
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I feel the same way. I suppose Írimë can go ahead and choose a mount, but at this point she still does not know where the group is heading and if she will join them.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you find a horse, Huldah? I do not think you did.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I submitted my previous post before I saw the one above mine. I believe I will vote for choice (A), the stable. Our little group there has no clue where the others are, so may need to wait where they are.

Everyone will need to fetch their horses before leaving anyway.

[Edited on 01/05/2015 by Eruwestiel_Evensong]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
A

Seems to make the most sense to me.

Adonnenniel has not found a horse, I believe she was about to do so when Ilyea arrived.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
It doesn't matter much to me, since the cousins won't take a horse... but I vote

A
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
A. Stables....or right outside them.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Let's take a quick check to see where everyone is...Meri and Beri have just left the healer's flet and are heading to the dress maker's flet and I think Thurinlass and Harn are nearby. Ilyea is at the stables greeting Adonnenniel who just met Irime. Eleniel and Linriel are getting new traveling clothes. Did I leave anyone out?

[Edited on 01/05/2015 by Lindarielwen]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think the stables are a good place to meet as well.

Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys! Sorry about not posting sooner. I agree with Lindarielwen, the stables would be a great place to meet.
My character profile:
Ilyea
Female
Height: 6 ft.
Location: She was born in Mirkwood, but has not lived in one place for longer than 10 years, Lorien was an exception.
Weapons: Bow and arrows, two knives, and a sword
Family: Three brothers
She also has a long scar running from her cheek to her left forearm.
Ilyea loves traveling and learning all about Middle Earth. Most see her as an energetic young Elf. She has a dark past (which I will kind of go into that later into the story) that she tries to hide. She is not a very trusting Elf, but once your prove your friendship and loyalty, she no longer feels caution towards you. She has a deep mistrust of leaders and peoples in power.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How old are our characters? Linriel, an elf, is 1037. Irime, elf, is 1552, Ilyea, elf, is 300 and I think Eleniel, elf, is 1035. Harn is a human, 18. Thurinlass is Firstborn and Bildarion, elf, is 1064.

Huldah, how old is Adonnenniel? and Wolfie, I forgot how old Meri and Beri are.

wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beriadanwen is 387 and Merilwen is 413.

[Edited on 01/06/2015 by wolfbladequeen]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel is 585
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
My, Írimë is rather old in comparison to all but Thurinlass.
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email