Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1415161718Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Tomorrow's the big night. We're going to blow this popsicle stand, and crash a feast. Ancky keeps going on about not getting drunk, but where's the fun in that. I'm havin' me a good time.

Smaug the Eager

Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

As soon as we get out of this place I will be finally rewarded for my efforts and brilliant ideas.
The others will bow down to me. Then we will take Middle Earth for ourselves and I will be crowned a King.

Tevildo
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

So the trouble-makers are planning an outing to Middle-earth again. Are they quite aware that in their current pipsqueak condition, Middle-earth residents might be less than impressed with them? I mean, every one of their voices is at least three octaves higher than before their captivity. Seems scribes in Middle-earth have written down their previous escapades, in a form called “myths” and “legends”, apparently characterized by such terms as sublime, majestic, grandeur – if occasionally (when the trouble-makers got involved) in a terrible way. If they now try to do a re-run of all that in their current condition, the scribes will probably have things to write about that are the total opposite of sublime, majestic, grandeur; an entirely new literary category.

And now I’m having a “vision” attack again, one of those annoying ones that make no sense at all. Well, actually not “vision”, a word keeps popping into my mind that makes no sense at all – is it actually a word, or just mangled, senseless syllables?

Disney, disney, disney – I hate it when such useless garbage gets stuck in my mind!

Annoyed Huan.

[Edited on 11/03/2017 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Poor Huan is ..... well, suffering from a problem with his memory. Lord Finrod and Lady Amarië live in a lovely villa on the shores of the Bay of Eldamar. I must ensure Tevildo has the correct address, or the fool dog will lead him astray.

Ancalagon
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary

I have heard a rumour that the creatures of Morgoth are planning on moving into my villa.
Well as long as they don't destroy anything and adhere to my rules then they can stay.
I haven't told the wife as yet to be honest she scares me more than Gorthaur speaking of which I wonder what he is upto
Hope he can stay as well.

Lord Finrod
ElwingAndEarendil
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I intend to bring those ten cats Beruthiel seized from my horde. They can be mousers, and spies too I guess. What I really can't wait to so is chase Huan so bad he cries. Let's be honest, that's the end goal here for me and my brood.

Tevildo
"The Deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song..." - Haunting the Realm of Vaire as the Corrupted Major - Find me as Silmarilz1701 everywhere else
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have just been visited by a wizard claiming to be Gandalf. Honestly I can't believe he is still alive, I remember seeing him when I was a boy and he seemed ancient back then.
We'll anyway he wants me to go with him on an adventure. Me a Baggins, I of course told him no and went back into my house for breakfast.
Lets hope I don't see hi again.

Bilbo Baggins
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I just sneezed and set fire to the old dwarven hoist. It would certainly be handy if a few goblins would happen by every time this occurs. It would at least make the action useful.

I hope I don't come down with something more serious. These old mines are so damp and musty.

Balrog of Moria

“If this is shelter, then one wall and no roof make a house."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I discovered that some of my spoons have gone missing which means Lobilia is at it again.
I have had enough of her stealing my things.

Bilbo
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Now that I've got the King is under my Saruman's spell, it should be easy for me to ensorcell his niece, especially as I've sent her brother out on an impossible mission in the far-reaches of the country. The only fly in the ointment could be Saruman's insistence that he "keep and eye on things"..

Gríma

“If this is shelter, then one wall and no roof make a house."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have just accidentally killed Beleg Strongbow.
If anyone asks I will tell them Morgoth did it.

Turin
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have just been slain by those useless Dwarves. Now I am stuck in the Halls of Mandos.
I hope Melian can get me out before I bump into Feanor. Too late I spoke to soon he just spotted me I will make a run for it.

Thingol
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Mother's gone off on another of artistic retreats which means she has left Russandol in charge again *sighs* which really means I'm in charge.

I can hear the twins stirring next door so I had better get up and see about what we're going eat to break our fasts.

Maglor

“Tea is at four; but any of you are welcome at any time!”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm stuck up on top of the tower of Orthanc and its freezing.
I mean even though I am Sarumans prisoner he could at least give dome blankets and a pillow

Gandalf the freezing
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm so hungry my stomach's playing songs on my rib cage. Merry says we'll find food soon, but I have my doubts. Mind you, the Ent draughts did keep me going for quite a while. The Ents are nice enough but they really don't have anything edible that's to my liking.

We're heading off to Orthanc to tackle Saruman and his nasty creatures. One can only hope he may have some food to share with us, once we've conquered him.

Pippin

“Eat earth! Dig Deep! Drink water! Go to sleep!"
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We finally made it to Finrod's Villa and at first I thought the elf would kill us and have us sent back into the Void.
He told us that we are welcome to stay as long as we obey his and his lovely wife's house rules. Seeing that we are still shrunk we can't actually do much damage which seems to be a good thing, also we don't need to eat much.

Ancalagon
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Thank the Valar, Maedhros stayed home and helped me cook our feast. It turned out really well, and Father actually joined us, and he complimented us on our cooking skills. I'm the meal preparer, while Maedhros makes the most delectable pastries, and sweets.

Everyone was happily full, and the others washed the dishes, and cleaned up the kitchen.

Maglor

“Don't adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

My sons will believe anything, so I liked dinner so what any elf can cook but not any elf is able to create things like I can, now look how much time I wasted sitting in the kitchen eating. I tell you that I may be on a major breakthrough I just hope my sons don't bother me again.

Feanor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

It feels good to be back home. The short trip I had planned turned into a mini tour of art galleries all over Valinor. Father was most insistent I accompany him, and kept introducing me to a wide variety of male elves. I know what he's hinting at, but it isn't going to happen. Fëanor certainly has his quirks, but I've never met anybody who comes close to him.

The boys seem to have kept the house in good order and, according to Caranthir, they had a very nice holiday feast. Apparently, Maedhros outdid himself with his fancy pastries. I have some concerns about him that I should discuss with his father. And, their father actually deigned to join them for dinner.

Surprisingly, Fëanor came out of his lab to greet me when he heard the boys' commotion. He kept me company all evening, and looks astonishingly good as usual. (He's trying to peek at this as I'm writing, and looked smug when he read the last sentence.) And, father wonders at my devotion!

Anyway, time for bed, or so I'm being told .....

Nerdanel

“Don't adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I finally finished crafting my three perfect round jewels which each hold the light of the Two Trees.
I have called them the Silmarils, now I must find a nice and safe place to hide them from the many prying eyes of Elves and Valar.

Feanor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I must say this New Year's day celebration is very different to anything we Elves would consider.

I got into a drinking contest with Gimli, and he passed out around the time I thought I felt a small effect from my own imbibing.

This morning he was as difficult as a bear with a thorn in its paw, as he was suffering from some ailment he called a "hangover". When he asked how I was feeling, and I replied that I was feeling very well, he turned his back on me.

Legolas

“The first day of the dwarves’ New Year is as all should know the first day of the last moon of Autumn on the threshold of Winter.”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Thats it!, of all the practical jokes that the Elf has done the latest one has gone way over the line. I woke up after a night of drinking looked into the mirror and discovered that my hair and beard have been completely shaved off. I now look like a tall bald Hobbit.
I know that the Elf wasn't the only one who did this to me, I bet Aragorn was also involved.

Gimli
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have just learned that the group of Dwarves that I helped to smuggle into Laketown are in fact the Dwarves of Durin and that their leader is Thorin Oakenshield the grand son of King Thror. I hope that they have no intention of trying to enter the Lonely Mountain as they will wake the dragon and bring destruction to Laketown. They also have a Hobbit with them which I find a bit strange, why do they need a Hobbit.

Bard
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Well, I am very angry with myself. The delectable Lúthien managed to overcome me but using her magicks to put me to sleep. Will I was under her "friend" *snickers* stole one of the Silmarils in my grown on. I've sent Carcharoth after them, so they should regret their impetuousness.

Morgoth

"Would you have the folk of Gondor gather you herbs only, when the Dark Lord gathers armies?"
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have came across some interesting books in Lord Elrond's library. Some look very old, its a shame that I can't read any of it as I would love to hear about the stories sad as I am sure they are but interesting nonetheless.
I might go and find an Elf who could read a book or two to me.

Sam
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I do wish Sam would stop being such a 'fuss-budget'. He's driving me crazy. I don't need his help to get to Mordor. I don't know why he came along. I bet he wants the Ring. I think I'll try to get rid of him.

Frodo
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I don't know how the Elf Princeling could not kill an Uruk that was not less then a few metres away from us ok we were standing on the wall of Helms Deep but still Legolas failed to even damage the Uruk. Even though the same Elf can kill an orc from miles away

Confused Gimli
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

The competitiveness between Gimli and Legolas has got to stop. They're constantly shouting out their number of kills, and disrupting my ability to give orders to the Elven archers. We almost got overrun last night because everyone stood around looking at me, while a squad of Orcs were coming over the wall in front of them.

Aragorn

“A sound arose of endless interchanging melodies woven in harmony that passed beyond hearing into the depths and into the heights."

“May darkness everlasting old
that waits outside in surges cold
drown Manwë, Varda and the sun”
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Aragorn got really angry with us after the battle, he ordered Gimli and I to stop trying to out do each other by having these needless competitions. Which Gimli and I actually enjoy. We can't help it if Aragorn has the inability to lead perhaps I should take charge.

Legolas
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Lord Melkor's stolen borrowed palantír is picking up some kind of amusements in Middle-earth. Some of them require men and women to put blades on their shoes, and slide on frozen water while performing strange dances.

Some of us have decided it looks like fun and poured water on Lord Melkor's ballroom floor. It froze very nicely in the frigid temperatures of the Void. The blades for the feet may prove a challenge as Lord Námo may eschew giving us blades. We'll have to come up with an alternative.

Lord Gothmog

“May all is hatred be begun
and all in evil ended be
in the moaning of the endless Sea!"
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I was looking in my Palantir and saw the weirdest thing a Balrog on sliding along on what looks to be like ice.
I kept on watching and it was joined by a wingless dragon, Glaurung no doubt perhaps they are rehearsing a play its probably called Angband on Ice.

Saruman
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We've managed to set up our sports arena, and are trying to figure out what kinds of games we can play in it.

Somebody has suggested a game where we chase a small object around the ice with a stick, and try to put it into a net while an Orc stands in front of it. I think if we allow a bit of pushing and shoving amongst players, it should be a huge hit.

Gothmog

“May all is hatred be begun
and all in evil ended be
in the moaning of the endless Sea"
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have been sent temporarily into the Void to help Morgoth and his useless creatures in creating items for their little games.
Which of course really annoys me. However I have a written contract saying that if I help the members of the Void then I will be finally released from the Hall of Mandos to live peacefully in Valinor. The contract is signed by Manwe.

Feanor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I can't believe how much time it's taking me to convince that numbskull Morgoth to lend me his laboratory. I've told him I can't be expected to create items of use to his motley crew, unless I have access to proper equipment. He says he must talk to his brother about it before he can allow me into his workspace.

Fëanor, the so utterly frustrated he could spit nails

“All who look upon her fall under her spell."
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

That Elf, Feanor doesn't realise that the contract that he had Manwe sign is completely fake. Old Manwe deceived him.
I have heard from the Boss that Feanor's seven sons will also be joining us here in the Void.

Ancalagon
<< First1415161718Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email