Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
I have finally posted and Assur is clueless still as to Scarlett being searched for. So as the gamemaster here, I'm taking advantage of that. Abrupt ending, I know, but I didn't want to play out the whole scene so as to allow the rest of you influence what may or may not happen. I like this 'choose your adventure' flow we have going.

HAPPY POSTING!

[Edited on 12/22/2013 by Eldarion]
Ithilwen Tindomerel
Council Member
Send Message
I have the perfect plot device to help Scarlett stay hidden in Minas Tirith. Morfinniel, once she hears of Scarlett's plight, gives her the Elven cloak from Lórien, which she is wearing. Since such a cloak can keep its wearer hidden from enemies, it could ostensibly do the same for Scarlett. I'm not suggesting that it makes her invisible per se, but perhaps it obscures her face or appearance so she is not recognized?
~ Member Of the Realm of Varda ~
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
A good a plan as any. By all means, roleplay away.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I think Fay still thinks she should go back to her work... maybe I should mention that, then someone could reveal how impossible that is...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I posted a final bridge to get Khaloch back with the others. I left it where I did as I didn't know if anyone else besides Assur would be stretching their legs and venturing off the boat or maybe even on deck on a hot summer day.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I will be away for a week, so I won't be able to post... I guess Fay will just sit quietly and not do much for that time...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
We'll keep Fay safe and sound, wolfbladequeen!

Happy holidays, winter solstice, what have you everyone! Hope you are enjoying yourselves.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
IM back! I was having some computer issues, like I was unable to click into certain threads on CoE...including this one. Im still working it out, but Im here now!...Avatarless.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Hoping everyone is having a great holiday season! Think the tale is up to Eldarion at this point to post when Assur returns to the boat, unless anyone on the boat wants to post anything. Anyway, I'll probably give this a week before I post again as Khaloch.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I posted some inner thoughts.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry for the delayed response! It has been a busy holiday.

I gave us a nudge out of Minas Tirith and on we go!
Ithilwen Tindomerel
Council Member
Send Message
Great! I've been a bit busy, but don't worry; Morfinniel is still there!
~ Member Of the Realm of Varda ~
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Good to see you Morfinniel!
Yeah, holiday weeks have been rather busy. I'll be quite busy at work for the next week or two, but hope to stay caught up with this tale.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Nice!
I've quite busy these holidays since I've plenty college works to do and exams are aproaching.
Good luck to everyone!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Hoping all is well with everyone.
I'm thinking of posting again as it's been a week since my last post.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Im waiting for Ella to come back, and maybe Eldarion before I post again.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I was too, but thought I'd post a bit before I start forgetting the story-line. I'm leaving this until others post and get it moving onward.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I'm sorry for being away, but as I told you, I've been quite busy with the college works. I think now I can have time to post at least once a day.

Now I kinda need Arveleg to post since Scarlett is talking to Khaloch. I really hope someone to post and get the travel going.

[Edited on 01/15/2014 by Ella]
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Glad to see everyone still here during my two week hiatus! CoE has been working intermittently for me as of late, so I've sort of used that as an excuse not to post. That and I've been in the process of moving so I have been relatively lazy when it comes to matters that do not involve packing.

NO LONGER!

A bit of stability again and now I can post more often! Will begin work on my next post as soon as I finish this OOC post. I'm going to hurry us along, hope no one objects.

[Edited on 01/19/2014 by Eldarion]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Good! Nope, go ahead and hurry along.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Got a quick post in. It was a bit too late to get farther into it. But at least we are in Pelargir now!

[Edited on 01/30/2014 by Eldarion]
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Alas, it seems this great RP has paused. Such is life. So too real life, and I'll not be able to carry on in this fine RP. It began as an aside to keep a writing edge, and became something more. But now I'm full into my main writing project doing it's wrap up. should it be completed in the next month or so, I may return to this should it still be active. Until them, Namarie!

Edit: I came across this on another site. Copy/Paste? Glad to see it got more traction here.

[Edited on 02/15/2014 by Arveleg]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry about disappearing for ages, I have been busy...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No bother, Wolfie. You are here now.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Everyone still alive?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I'm alive...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Me too...
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
Oh man, we might be looking at a dead thread here. /:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am still willing and waiting for a revival. Why don't you post, Eldarion? If you'd like, maybe we could createa spinoff thread.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry to have abandoned this, but I'm pretty deeply involved in my collaborative writing story on Henneth Annun and can't do Khaloch justice. Haven't seen Ella or Ithilwen Tindomerel posting either.

Maybe you guys could generate some NCEs to help the tale along?
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
I REALLY need to post. I'm making it my priority tomorrow, being my day off. Everyone, feel free to post as you wish until then!
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
I'm close to wrapping up my collaborative writing project so have managed to write Khaloch a bit at work.
The timely return of Ella helped with Khaloch's storyline.
I won't be fully "back" fully until maybe the last week of July.
Was debating starting a new thread then.... since we're no longer in Osgiliath.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello again, Arveleg. Hope to see you posting soon.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys!

I was chatting with Maxie and she encouraged me to join. Here is my character:

Damia (killer)(Cenor)
Race: Men
Height: 5"8"
Family: Her mother died when she was young and her father threw her out on the street. She fended for herself and soon became very dangerous.
Animals: none
Weapons: A long dagger hanging from a her waist, a knife in each boot, and a dagger hanging from her neck

Personality: When she isn't pretending she can be very pleasant to be with. She can disguise her voice and emotions when she feels threatened or is meeting someone new. Can seem very dark when seen from a distance.

Appearance: She goes hooded and cloaked because of her occupation. She wears a black dress and tall leather boots. She has brown hair and dark eyes. She wears a mask when doing her jobs.

History:
When her father threw her out she had to defend herself. She soon became an expert with daggers and knives. It was then that she started hiring herself out as a killer. People only know her as a phantom killer striking hard and fast for her employers. She is never seen doing her jobs but haunts the streets of any city in Gondor.

Can I join?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Mae govannen Cenor/Damia! It would be great if you joined. Like the character description. Sounds like she would fit perfectly I the mean streets of Pelargir where we presently are, and due to occupations (Damia-assasin, Khaloch mercenary), their circles may overlap.

Know that this tale seems to either move quickly for a time, followed by a time of inactivity. Again, Welcome!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email