Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Ontario lakeside describes TPAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A record player describes TPAM
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
"Small" Image truck describes TPAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A dark, smokey room with Blues playing describes TPAM
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
NASCAR 2.5 mile oval describes TPAM.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A computer describes TPAM
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A violin describes TPAM
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A shooting star with a wish for TPAM
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
love the shooting star, Maxie

A notebook to write in for TPAM
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you! I was running low!

A cherry blossom tree for Lindarielwen!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
A dozen freshly baked raisin oatmeal cookies for maxie to snack while doing her schoolwork.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A lovely garden free from deer for Evil~Shieldmaiden.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Cowgirl
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I smiled at that one. I got dumped once because this guy thought he was getting an elven princess and got a cowgirl instead. Funny now, wasn't funny then.

Gardener
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Rohirric Cowgirl
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A white piano key for Cenor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A beautiful smile for Maxie
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fun games player.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A hockey stick for E~S
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
A buffalo for Maxie's home town.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Along the I-90 here, they have buffalo statues in the land around the highway. I saw them when I drove to church yesterday.

A vinyl record for Gando
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Take pics of them, Maxie. Near me, in Lakeland, there are swan statues all throughout the city

Several notebooks for Maxie

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
LOL we have buffalo here along the highways...only their not statues .

A new hairstyle for Lindarielwen
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will, the next time I drive out that way.

Mushu for Cenor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
We have real cows, horses and goats along the roads here.

Maid of the Mist for Maxie
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Cri-kee for Lindarielwen
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Feather earrings for Cenor
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hair braiding tutorial for Maxie.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Double Post for Lindarielwen
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I've been doing pretty good lately.

A Beretta for Cenor.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
A Glock for Lindarielwen.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
An infra-red scope for Cenor.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Laser sights for Lindarielwen
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
An Uzi for Cenor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Turquoise cowboy boots for Lindarielwen
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email