Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Name an object that describes the person above you.
on: January 08, 2014 04:14
Same rules as the game "The Person Above Me." Just name an object, LOTR related or otherwise, that describes the person above you, or "TPAM." You can also say an object that describes the avatar above you, or TAAM. Just make sure to note which you are describing, TPAM or TAAM, when you post.

[Edited on 01/09/2014 by findemaxam48]
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM currently looks like a sad chess pawn.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ha

Hmmm...perhaps Gandalf's staff describes you, Gandolorin.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A blank sheet of paper describes TPAM or would it be TAAM?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Oh Yeah? Gandalf does not drag around an oak log, Maxie!

TPAM’s avatar looks like a púkel-man.

P.S. comparing people to inanimate objects could turn this into an insult competition …
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm, I don't know TPAM very well, so I am guessing here, maybe an adjustable comfy armchair that swivels.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, what do mean, a pukel-man?

A delicious healthy meal. Does that make any sense?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, it does.

A jar of glitter describes both TAAM and TPAM.

I guess it can be TPAM or TAAM, just say which it is when you give your object. I'll edit my initial post.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TAAM looks like the top half of a key-hole.

TAAAM or TPAAM distracted me and got her post in ahead of mine, so my post became senseless and was not meant for her … though I might change my mind …
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A wedding ring describes TPAM.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Nahh, the red thingy, got it from Cirdan!

TAAM reminds me of my best shooting during my duty with the West German army.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
This thread is really an amalgamation of the other TPAM and TAAM threads in Games, with a bit of a twist. Was say you, to my deleting the other two threads which have become stale and frequented by few members? This new thread seems to have more "oomph" to it.

TPAM enjoys good cooking.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
What two other threads? The Games I can recall that are similar to this are Describe the Avatar Above You, Post Lies About TPAM, TPAM, and Describe the Person Above you in One Word. I know there are more, but I can't think of them...

wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM seems to me to be described by a suit or armour of maybe a really sharp sword... but maybe that is just your username.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

A packet of sparkly stars describes TPAM.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Actually, it covers several threads so I'm going to have to sleep on it and decide what I want to do. I really would like to prune the number of games going at any one time. We keep forgetting about the ones on page 3.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
A majestic grey horse.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A tundra decribes TAAM.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
A hidden character resides in TAAM.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
JRRT lives in TAAM
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I think TPAM would be described by a violin.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think a creative writing class describes wolfbladequeen..
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A shining star describes TPAM, TAAM, and TSAM.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, all that just for me!

Harry Potter's Cloak of Invisibilty describes TPAM.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Haha.

A sparkly pink gel pen describes TPAM
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hm...I'd say perhaps a notebook would describe TPAM.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A ray of sunshine describes TPAM.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fun describes TPAM
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I see TAAM on several book spines in my library, so to name TPAM as an object only leaves book spine.

I juat cannot get my head around this thread's premise, as objects to describe people just leaves me in a "DUH" daze.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM would be described by a friendly competition in the Games forum.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
*Invisible ink* would describe TPAM.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
*Cowboy boots and hats* would describe TPAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

A Canadian flag describes TPAM
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Excellent conversationalist describes TPAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hockey fan describes TPAM.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email