Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2021222324Last >>
Author Topic:
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I came from Rivendell, on a mission from Lord Elrond to see whether Moria had been reclaimed. AS it is not, I shall send a bird to carry a message to Rivendell, and ask if he has any more tasks for me to accomplish.
ImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Better not tell Elrond your're with us. I think we made him mad.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Yeah I'd keep quiet about us for now, Fencer. I'll take first watch, it's going to be a tough day tomorrow going over the mountains so get some kip.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Why do you say that I should stay quiet? I fully intend to keep his instructions. *Bird lands on arm, and instructed to fly to Rivendell with the tidings of Moria*
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, she just meant to keep quiet about us, not about your message thing. See, we didn't exactly hit it off with Lord Elrond...he wasn't too fond of our...pets. They had a bad habit of messing things up. *glares at Blaze* It wasn't my fault! Anyways. But if you feel like you should tell him, go ahead. *finishes off soup* Hey, got any more of that, Cenor?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
A little *pours Mareth some soup*. Night all!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*wakes up, stretches* Good morning everyone. Where to now?
ImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I'm not sure. Let's wake tarc up and ask him, he seems to be the only one with a sense of direction.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Send Message
We go to the Redhorn Pass, which goes down to the Dimrill Stair and thence to Lothlorien. Let us hope the mountain will be kind to us. Let's get a league or three under our belts before breakfast. Has anyone seen Barguest? He didn't come back last night.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I saw him run out, but I haven't seen him since.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Let us hope that Caradhras will not begrudge us a journey up its snowy sides.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
That is strange about Lord Elrond. I must have been away at the time you came, for I never knew that you even visited. Lord Elrond never mentioned any of you. I daresay that he would not mind too terribly if I accompanied you to the Lady Galadriel's realm. She must hear of these tidings of Moria, and of the Fellowship that left Rivendell, and will no doubt be passing her realm.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I have been away for a time *looks thoughtful* send Lord Elrond my greetings. Well what are we waiting for let us climb a mountain.
tarcolan
Send Message
I must say I feel a lot happier about this with a couple of snow-melting dragons with us. *Barguest bounds up with something in his mouth* There you are! What have you been up to? What have you got there? Drop it. Drop it. *Barguest growls* Leave it! Bad doggie. Drop it. Leave it. Drop it. Leave it. Drop it. Leave it. Oh come on you stupid mutt. *dog reluctantly drops it* Yuk! What is that? It looks like a... like a hand! Yeurgh! It's an orc hand. That is disgusting, where did you find it? *Barguest points west* Orcs over there eh? Well dead orcs anyway. You are a horrible dog, go and wash your mouth out while I bury this... object.

There are far too many orcs in these lands for my liking. I wonder what they were doing?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Eew, why would Barguest..gross. Please get rid of it quickly, tarc. I knew that orcs were roaming close to these lands, but I didn't know how close. I wonder what killed them?
tarcolan
Send Message
By the way Barguest pointed I think he found it about 15 leagues west, probably on the old road. How strange. This is all very well but it's not going to get the pigs in. Let's carry on. We can eat once we get down to the Mirrormere. They say you can see stars in it, even in daylight. Anyone ever been there?
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I have heard tell of the great Mirror of Durin, but I have never had the privilege to look upon it. How long before we reach it?
ImageImage
tarcolan
Send Message
Next Wednesday? I don't know.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
This is my first time in an RP of any sort, so please forgive me if I seem somewhat contradictory, confused, or make a mistake.

I agree with you about the Orcs, Tarcolan. Where there are dead ors, there will be live ones eventually. We must start for the mountain.
ImageImage
tarcolan
Send Message
[This is not an RP. I repeat, this is not an RP. There is no fourth wall (whatever that is) and no rules. So we can do this....]

Keep your eyes peeled everyone. Barguest, check behind us in case we're being followed. Does anyone want a game of frisbee?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I'll play a game of frisbee. Do you have a disc, tarc?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[Yeah, Tarc's right; this isn't an RP. That's why we're not allowed in the RP section of CoE.]

Tarc, I thought we were supposed to be travelling, not playing frisbee!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Well, okay. That makes me feel better!

Yes Tarc, what of the orcs? Shouldn't we all be heading away from this place?
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Muttered under breath* Finally, an Elf that's talking sense!

Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
We'll be here forever if we don't get moving!

[can we speed things up a bit?]
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
tarcolan
Send Message
We can play frisbee while we walk. Watch. *throws wooden frisbee ahead. Barguest runs for it, leaps and catches it* Yeah thanks doggie, drop it. You're supposed to be scouting behind us. Off you go. *throws frisbee in a curve to the right. It flies out and back to Maxie, who catches it* Great catch Maxie! This calls for a song I think

♫Oh you know all the words
♫And you sung all the notes♪
♪But you never quite learned the song♫
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Catches frisbee thrown by Maxie* *Winks* *tosses frisbee to where it lands in Tarcs open singing mouth* Goal!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*laughs at tarc* Thats what you get for singing! *catches frisbee again* Yay! I never used to be able to play, but here in this internet driven world it's easier! *Goes to throw frisbee again*
tarcolan
Send Message
Oww! By bouth hurps. Dank you Cedor. I'll try my trick shot. Angle it slightly upwards and throw at the ground and it loop up in the air *messes up throw, frisbee hits ground and breaks into two* Right then. Silly game anyway. Oh well, it'll do for firewood.

We're quite high now, is that the sea glinting there in the West? Don't look Cenor and Fencer or the sea-longing will take you and you'll never be at peace again. What's bugging those dragons? Something's not right up ahead.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I highly doubt it is the sea... Elves can see far, but not that far. I fear that your creatures sense some mischief ahead. We must be wary.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
It's Cenor Tarc. The sea, where I shall pass someday with my kin. *places arrow on bow* There is something down there *points at bush several yards away from trail* I can hear it breathe *pulls bow back and releases arrow* *soft grunt sounds and Orc falls out of bush*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Arrow flies to my bow and drawn* Everyone draw your weapons. You rarely see a single Orc alone. There should be more nearby.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Well, the Dragons seem to be wanting to have a go at the Orcs. We shouldn;t let them, probably, though. *sets arrow to bow* Well then, come along. No use standing here waiting for the Orcs to come to us. *starts walking*
tarcolan
Send Message
*Wanders over to Blaze* They never learn do they? *Blaze shakes head* Gung ho, willy-nilly, no strategy. How many orcs are there, more than 30? *Blaze nods* Keep these young'uns from getting themselves shot will you? We might be needing you. I'm off up to that crag there, should get a better idea of what's going on.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Shoots a couple arrows* *Orcs start pouring of the bushes* *draws sword*
<< First2021222324Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email