Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2122232425Last >>
Author Topic:
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*Draws sword, charges into the orcs, attacking in an unusual manner, stabbing with the blade instead of slicing, along with making feints and avoiding the orcs' blades.
ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Uhhh guys there may be more orcs than meets the eyes. Don't you want to consider the risks? I would like to chose which hill I die on! *mutters* Alright don't listen. Might as well join the fun. *Runs down hill picking off orcs with bow.* Oh we'll two score against five seems fair.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Sends off three arrows in rapid fire. Three Orcs fall in their tracks. Continues to shoot arrows*
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*Aims bow at orc, then has a thought* Can;t we just run? *Orc charges* Oh yeah. Nevermind. *Fires bow*
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
*Climbs above crag* Aha. A couple of lookouts directing their mates. *picks them off with two well-aimed arrows* That's better. Oh heck! A group of orcs is going round the back of the company. That's no good. *whistles to Blaze who walks over and places himself between orcs and the group. Orcs fire arrows which Blaze vapourises. Orcs run away* Heh. Well done Blaze, that makes things a bit easier for them. Uh-oh, I've been spotted. *Arrows come flying up and clatter on the rocks. I catch one and wave my arms around* Thank you, just a few more if you don't mind. *more arrows fly up and bounce around harmlessly* My my, they are really stupid. I feel bad keeping all these, I'll return them. *rapid fires arrows into main body of orcs who scatter* Heh heh.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Jumps up on rock shooting orcs* *draws sword* Rivendell! Rivendell!

[I have no idea what sort of battle cry Rivendell Elves had.]

[I saw an vehicle called Expedition. In my mind I put Dragon before it and Eggpedition behind it.]
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Draws knives and zips through the remaining Orcs* *captures the last one at knife's edge* Why are you tracking our company?
tarcolan
Send Message
[Oh dear Cenor, you've got it bad. If you're focused on a particular thing a lot you'll start applying it to everything. It's called priming. Beware!]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
[Oh then well I have a bad case of priming. I guess it has spread from my ears to my eyes. (Every time I hear "Ant" I hear "Ent" ) ]

*Walks up to Alexanda and orc* *Jr plods up* Hey girl *rubs head* *she looks at me* No you can't play with it. It is bad.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[That's it?! Seriously?? I hardly got any nasty orcses....]

*Cleans sword, then sheaths it* *stands by Cenor, waiting for the orc to speak*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
[Snoozers losers Mareth

Come on orc we haven't all day. *Glances at Tarc and Mareth as they come stand by us* *orc mutters in black speech* *Alexandra's sword tickles orc's throat.*
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Speak in the common tongue. Tell us the truth, and we will let you go. *Orc grunts and says* You are not the only ones being hunted. We have been sent to eliminate all combat-able enemies of Mordor. A darkness is coming. You do not realize, but it's near. The ancient lord shall rise again. Do you understand now, human? The whole world will burn! *slices knives through the Orc's head* *watches it roll a few feet away*
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Why did you do that? It could have told us more!
ImageImage
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
There was nothing more it could have told me.
tarcolan
Send Message
[Del Shannon or Bon Jovi, e_s?]

He told us enough. The Enemy is moving, wiping out all opposition bit by bit. Well this lot won't be helping. A few ran away up the track but we can deal with them when we find them. It looks like the coast is clear behind so I'll get Barguest scouting ahead when he returns. Shall we pile the bodies up and burn them? I wouldn't like to leave them on the path here. First I need a wash, get the filth of those orc-arrows off my hand. Smell this Mareth. *holds hand under Mareth's nose*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
[ Boy, those quotes sound familiar.]

You promised to set him free. Well, more nasty Orcses. Joy. We should probably run along now.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
[Del Shannon. I keep forgetting to put the song and artist in my sig.. For a minute there I thought you meant Evil~Shieldmaiden. ]

I agree with Maxie. It will be dark soon, and the orcs will be out in force.
ImageImage
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Hurries along* Let's get moving. We've been around this mountain a long time.
tarcolan
Send Message
[flakes of snow start gently drifting down on us] Oooh look! It's snowing. How lovely. Shall we have a snowball fight? *I get ignored* Oh suit yourselves. I'll sing a little ditty to myself as we go

♫If I ventured in the slipstream♪
♫Between the viaducts of your dreams♪♪
♪Where immobile steel rims crack♫
♪And the ditch in the back roads stop♫
♫Could you find me♪
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Tarc....*glares at him* *stares at snow* We better get moving, and fast.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*tosses a snowball at Tarc* *Tarc looks back, and I point at Cenor* She did it!
ImageImage
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
This is no time for snowball fights! *is hit in the face by a snowball* *turns to looks behind me* Who threw that?!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Plays with snowball in hand* Whoever is slowest to get moving will find this in his or her face. *walk ahead* *looks up* *mutters* Snow. Maybe I should have gotten a white outfit.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
[Was it you who hit me, Alex?]

*Shrugs and keeps walking*

[Edited on 07/29/2014 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Why you...blaming me for throwing that snowball. * Snow starts to get think* Tarc where to if we can not take Redhorn Pass.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
[No, Mareth]
tarcolan
Send Message
Whoever hit you in the face from behind Mareth, may I congratulate them on a brilliant throw! Ha ha! Cenor, you forget we have at least two fire-breathing dragons with us, and I would hope that Blaze could do a good impression of a snow plough at a pinch. Keep going.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hm, I like the snow. Its better than blazing heat, anyways.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Glares at Tarc*

elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
*Whistles innocently* Who cares who hit who? *Hits Tarc in the back*
ImageImage
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
*Scoops up snow and piles it on self* Not a perfect camouflage, but at least I won't be an obvious black spot. *keeps walking*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Raises eyebrow* I would like being a black spot to being cold.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*continues walking* Come on, all. Let's get out of these mountains before the Orcs track us down. Start singing, tarc. That'll get them moving.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
A Elbereth Gilthoniel,
silivren penna miriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaered palan-diriel
O galadhremmin ennorath
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, se nif aearon!

ImageImage
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*joins in song* *steps lightly onto snow* It's not so bad up here. Let us press on.
<< First2122232425Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email