<< First1314151617Last >>
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
You get an Egyptian wig.

*inserts a wooly hat*
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a sheep

"Inserts a cloak"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get an invisibility potion.

*Inserts an apricot scone*
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a set of bone china dessert plates.

"Inserts gold glitter"

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get a tea called Glitter and Gold.

*Inserts a photo of Australia*
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get to go on walkabout

"Inserts macaroni and cheese"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
You get comfort food.

"Inserts a pot roast with all the fixings"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You get dinner!

Inserts "Salted Pork?"
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You get two Hobbits, feasting and...and...smoking!!

*Inserts a book*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get a bookshelf.

*Inserts the tower of Orthanc*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You get an angry Ent

Inserts fangirl
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
You get a rather surprised looking Thranduil and Legolas, wondering what they're both doing there.

*Inserts pipe weed.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a happy Gandalf.

*Inserts a basket of mushrooms.*

[Edited on 01/18/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
You get a guilty looking pair of hobbits.

Inserts a dictionary
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get the game of Scrabble

"Inserts crackers and cheese"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a very happy Mod.

"Inserts a rack of BBQ ribs*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a really nice evening with a really nice friend

"Inserts 30 gallons of gasoline"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You get a car or a better snowblower

Inserts a can of pop
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a tray of ice cubes.

"Inserts an umbrella"
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
You get a rainy day (and feel like singing in the rain)

"Inserts a storm cloud"
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You get lake effect snow

Inserts an empty gallon ofmilk
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a cow.

"Inserts a visit to Disney World"

[Edited on 01/27/2015 by Lindarielwen]
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get a Mickey Mouse hat.

*inserts a shield made of oak*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get Orcrist.

"Inserts a bunch of Mardi Gras beads."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You get a party!

Inserts hairspray
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
You get your favorite 80's hair band perform live in your front yard.

"Inserts a car full of clowns."
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Lol nice avi Sundown

You get a portable circus

Inserts a sword
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a Mod stabbing herself in the foot.

*Inserts two playful kittens*
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You get a broken lamp and two guilty kittens

Inserts ladder
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a handsome fireman.

"Inserts a desk"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a place for your cats to sleep.

"Inserts a box of Cheerios"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get lower cholesteral

"Inserts a pair of roller blades."
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
You get an 80s movie.

*inserts a banana
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You get a pineapple. (Don't ask me what that has to do with anything...)

*Inserts an empty notebook*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a place to write notes.

"Inserts a lasagne and Caesar salad."
<< First1314151617Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email