Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1213141516Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a one horse open sleigh ride with a deer friend.

"Inserts a silent night."
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
You get a mod singing along to her favourite carol.

"Inserts a platter of cold turkey"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You get dinner!

Inserts a Christmas package
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a mod happily opening a late gift.

"Inserts a quiet afternoon vegging out."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Have you heard Silent Night sung by Stevie Nicks?

You get a pair of flannel pajamas.

"Inserts an hour of horseback riding"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You get sore muscles.

Inserts the Phial of Galadriel
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a warm glow in your favourite room.

*Inserts several packages of self-rising yeast*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get bread, lots of bread.

"Inserts a lost dog."
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
You get a lost owner.

Inserts a sad elf
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You get the Grey Havens

Inserts hopeless Ranger
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
You get a King.

Inserts a rotten fish.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

You get Gollum making his favourite appetizer.

"Inserts a frying pan and some bacon."

[Edited on 01/01/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get breakfast in bed

"Inserts a cinnamon broom"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You get an empty plate.

Inserts broken platter
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

You get nosy kittens.

"Inserts a brand new year"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get the new Hobbit calendar

"Inserts a snowman"
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get the movie 'Frozen'.

*Inserts the Dark Lord Melkor*
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get Evil~Shieldmaiden

"Inserts a deck of cards"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I'm here! Image

You get a mod playing solitaire.

"Inserts a brown cowboy hat"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get happy me with a new hat!

"Inserts a rainy day"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You get me, the Silmarillion, and a quiet room.

Inserts "Fly you fools!" poster
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get a Gandalf action figure.

*Inserts a silmaril*
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get the Sons of Fëanor Image chasing after you to reclaim it.

*Inserts Gandalf's staff*

PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules!

You get a Gandalf

*Inserts a smelly sock*
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get laundry soap.

*Inserts an Elven knife*
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get Curufin since the knife just happened to be Angrist.

*Inserts Anglachel*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a shooting star

"Inserts a bushel of oranges"
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get a gallon of orange juice.

*Inserts a copy of Unfinished Tales*
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
You get a happy reader.

*Inserts a newly reforged Narsil*
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get Aragorn wondering what you did with his sword.

*Inserts the Witch King*
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

You get a weirded out Mod.

*Inserts an Oliphaunt*

ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
You get a sparkly tiara.

*Inserts a map of the Lonely Mountain*
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get a copy of The Hobbit.

*inserts the One Ring*
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
You get Mt. Doom.

*Inserts a grand piano*
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
You get a concert hall.

*Inserts a cello*
<< First1213141516Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email