Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have posted! Can't wait to see where we go next.

Song, if no one else returns, the two of us shall depart for Gondor once more. Let's give the others a few days.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds like a good plan! It is so nice to see you around the roleplay forums once more!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you! It's good to be back!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, I didn't know you all posted here! I definitely want to get this going again!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I am here! I'll have a post by this weekend!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hey! Finally remembered to read the post. Awesome! I guess I need to post next...I'll try to get on that soon!

Hopefully we can really get this story going again. I've missed it.

EDIT: I just put my post up!

[Edited on 08/08/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
Oh hi!
I'm still around, albeit extremely busy. But I'm here
Who'se turn is it now?
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I think it would be Cenor but I haven't seen her in awhile. Anyone else can post!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I just edited my post to give Nif an opening.

Looking forward to future posts!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello all,

Suffice to say, this thread has long since died. After several attempts at revival, OBB has slowed to a stop and halted.

So, for obvious reasons, I as the creator of this thread and RP, have made the executive decision to halt this tale.

You are all free to take and use your characters for other stories and games, whether on or off the CoE.

I would also like to inform you that characters Nymira (Mareth_Ravenlock) and Mosaic (me) will be being used in a book seperate from OBB, but a few events may be used as backstory, with the names of other characters unmentioned. Mareth_Ravenlock and I will be chronicling the lives of our two characters in a new story.

It has been a pleasure RPing this tale with you all, and I hope to see you around the site.

-Maxie
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email