Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
it was the film dog's name. Bu the not spoken to directly.

I own the CD to which is referenced in TSAM.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is talking to a dog.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions black leather.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor said:TSAM is talking to a dog.
Actually, it was a dog talking to Sundown. Well, a were-hunter.

TSAM knows no haste.

[Edited on 09/28/2014 by Sundown]
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has someone who is very very old.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM talks about destruction.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The mean guy in TSAM made his own whip.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very blustery!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The beginning of TSAM makes me think of "Monsters, Inc."
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is due for a change
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a realm insignia in it.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a path in mind for destruction
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the same author as TPAM's previous signature.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is windy
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM warns of overconfidence and falling at the last hurdle.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is unsettling.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a warning
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions the swallowing of light; Does that mean the Sonsoips fart rainbows?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Lol, Sonsoips are swallowers of light an spillers of darkness.

TSAM makes me want to go check under my bed
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions a lot of names that ring no bells whatsoever, but some are funny in German.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
the TSAM mentions years of preparation and that sounds like too much patience for this cowboy.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM made me check and make sure my closet doors are all shut.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a sunny storm.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM gives the win to the bad guys,.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is wild.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has original, created characters.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has destruction.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Come to think of it, TSAM is predictable for a member of the Vaire Realm's faction ~ Corrupted Weaver of Vaire ~ (yawn).
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is saying someone has never faltered.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM travels quickly.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has spelling issues: El Salvador, not Ensalvador (National Geographic is not doing its job!)

[Edited on 10/04/2014 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM hasn't changed since the Second Age.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has five different things in it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has conquered a place called Ensalvador.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM destroys.
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email