Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is from the realm I used to be a member of. Corrupts for life!
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The person in TSAM has killed many.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions a path.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM must be an original work.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has six of these .
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM believes it has won.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has not been changed in awhile. Do you change your sigs on a schedule, Gando?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:TSAM has not been changed in awhile. Do you change your sigs on a schedule, Gando?

No, this one has been around for quite a while ... don't need a feel to change it.

TPAM would dearly like to change TSAM if only the issues could be cleared.

[Edited on 10/06/2014 by Gandolorin]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I would.

TSAM has a realm symbol in it
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has "you" as a part of twelve words in it.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM queries
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM hails
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sounds like a quote that I will be putting in the preface of my book.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM reminds me of being a kid hiding under a blanket with a flashlight and a book.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSsAM both have capitalized letters.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is about a world in discord.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is fast.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The higher the temperature, the faster crickets chirp

TSAM does not have a happy ending.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a coastal thing (hurricanes).
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAm is wavering
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is dark
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM makes me keep my closet door closed at night.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM makes me want to get out of the way.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very descriptive of something bad that has happened.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is in the past tense (thankfully!)
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM encourages
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM discourages
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM brings on the rain
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder who *us* is in TSAM.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder who *we* are in TSAM.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder who the *I* is in TSAM
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Aragorn.

I wonder who the *Sonsoips* is / are in TSAM.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fell beast bred from dragons of Uglantia and Criers of Sarbia by Natas. They are dragon-like with a long sharp needle-like stinger at the end of their tails on which a bead of green poison lays waiting for its next unhappy victim. They speak with the voices of men and are a creature to be avoided if you are not an Ensalvadorian.

TSAM reassures

[Edited on 10/10/2014 by Cenor]
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen said:I wonder who *us* is in TSAM.
The *us* are dark-hunters. They are the ones that protect humanity. The books are finally being produced into a TV show - same people that cast the Lord of the rings characters are casting the characters for the Dark Hunter show. Very excited to see it come out.

I wonder of the quote in TSAM comes from a book in print
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
That show sounds like something I would like.

TSAM is the second sig Sundown used from Sherrilyn Kenyon
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email