Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
dancing much better
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
because it soothed
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
his mind and
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
provided excellent exercise.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gandalf's tap shoes
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
were rather old
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A new Queen has been declared! All hail, Cenor! Hip! Hip! Hooray!

Wow, a 7. What is a 7?

Evil~Shieldmaiden is gonna love this!

and falling apart

[Edited on 11/05/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Good Lord, Cenor!

so he wanted
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I was wondering why my curser was flickering...

New shoes that
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
didn't hurt his
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
heels. So he
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
7 is a sept (septuagenarian) or hept (heptathlon in track and field)

went to Bree
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
for a cobbler
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
once he saw
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
that the heel
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
was coming apart
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
the cobbler fixed
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
it but nails
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
were poking Gandalf's
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
heels so Gandalf
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
threw the shoes
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
into the garbage.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
He bought another
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
pair of shoes
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
and began singing
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
"Into the West"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The Hobbits joined
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
in, and soon
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
got very bored
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
so Merry provided
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
some Hobbit tunes
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
and Frodo danced
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
happily about while
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gandalf sulked and
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Legolas laughed heartily

My silly autocorrect tried to change Legolas to legislate.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email