Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
but Aragorn grumbled
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"I don't like
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
this Hobbit music
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I find it
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
very unnerving. How
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
about we stop
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
dancing and sing
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
The Lay of
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Luthien and also
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Lady Elebereth, Snowhite
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
and seven dwarves
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
plus the evil
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
step-mother and step-sisters."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
All were making
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
evil cats that
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
had three eyes
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
and great big
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
red noses that
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
glowed when dogs
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Barrel-rider

ran towards them.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Queen Berúthiel shouted:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
"Fly, you fools!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
to her cats
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
who jumped from
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
table and flew
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
straight at Gandalf
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
who stared dumbfounded
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
as the cats
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
leaped on him
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
digging their claws
Lynk
Council Member
Send Message
into his chest
De andelu ervenin! Mabo i grist hen. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this sword!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
causing Merry to
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
laugh hysterically. Gandalf
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
used his Staff
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
and set them
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email