Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Define large?

TNP is undecided with what to do this weekend
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No. I will be sleeping until way past 5 AM.

TNP has their ears pierced
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do. I have two piercings in each ear.

TNP is wearing a bracelet.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Nope.
TNP's prediction will not be true.
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know, will it???

TNP has hair longer than twenty four inches
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. My hair is less than 3 inches.

TNP will wonder how I predicted the outcome of the previous prediction
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Ha ha...hmmmmmmm...

TNP will own a rock.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do own a rock, actually lots of them. I used to bring one home from every place I visited but I no longer do that. They should be left where they are.

TNP has a Kindle.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
I have kindle on my android.

TNP will be unhappy that tomorrow is Monday
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Sundown said:Define large?

My vinyl collection exceeds 800, Evil~Shieldmaiden's collection is three times as large as mine, or more.

Not will be, I'm already unhappy.

TNP has end-of-fiscal-year activities to take care of starting Monday.

[Edited on 09/28/2014 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Nope

TNP has to go to work tomorrow.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, unless you count house cleaning and laundry. not to mention cleaning the litter boxes.

TNP had a pizza this weekend.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I did!

TNP has gone hunting
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
My vinyl collection exceeds 800, Evil~Shieldmaiden's collection is three times as large as mine, or more.

We have a rather large music collection, but when it comes to the old vinyl - not so many.

I have gone hunting, but not since I was a child.

TNP will come here as an escape from work
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, I come here as an escape from the Real World. I like it better here

TNP is listening to music right now.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yep! Requiem for the Living as a String piece, Google it! You will not be disappointed.

TNP has shoes on right now.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, this girl is barefoot

TNP likes to wear hats.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I do!

TNP likes wasabi peas *licks lips*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do like those!

"Drops a guitar on TNP"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I know someone who knows how to play guitar, will give it to him.

*Drops an upright bass on TNP*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wrong game, y'all.

I will play the bass in String!

TNP is good at math.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Fairly good, unless I get a mind blank (which, to be fair, happens quite a lot).

TNP often gets mind blanks.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
*laughing at the change in the game*
I do not hide secrets in a book - that would allow them to not be secret.

TNP will get a brain freeze next time he/she eats something cold.

[Edited on 09/30/2014 by Sundown]
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
YES! I just went blank today on how to spell drawer (I kept thinking dwarf )

TNP has a book in which they hide their secretes.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
see my previous post since Cenor and I posted simultaneously - I corrected mine. Although, TNP may be confused by this.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know...

TNP has a ghetto phone
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, my fault about the wrong game

I have no clue what a ghetto phone is.

TNP will tell me what a ghetto phone is.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I honestly didn't know what a Ghetto phone was so I had to look it up myself and that is the only reason I can tell you that a Ghetto phone is: "The available 'free' phone that you get when signing up for cellular service-cause you can't afford the cool full featured model." (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghetto+phone&defid=3990290)

TNP will not care that I cited my source.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Getto phone is a flip or slide phone that has no internet connection in my family.

I don't mind

TNP has a NRA membership.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do not but they still would have to take my gun from my cold dead hands.

TNP has laughed at least once this day.

I thought a ghetto phone is my 10 buck phone from Wallymart.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes at Sundown's post in TSAM.

TNP will have also laughed today.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have been laughing also, thanks to Sundown

TNP will have a rainy day.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I wish

TNP has had no rain for the past month.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, in fact It was raining when i left this morning for work

TNP is already looking forward to the weekend
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, and it starts on Friday, 03 October, Germany's reunification day (1990)

TNP is looking forward to Thanksgiving Day in November.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email